Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Hey, we have a successful, interesting and cool story

Just kidding, fuck off with that shit, take a completely different story, you fucking plebs

-this author, probably

Dex-chan lover
He used to be human? How many plot twists will you smack us with mid boss-kun?!

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say this series managed to jebait me twice. Even though both plot points are in the title....earlier I completely missed the fact that he was actually lvl 99 and not just some lowly mid-boss. And now I've missed the fact that he's supposed to start a 2nd life....as a human apparently. Somehow even with plot literally in the title, the flow of the manga just seemed to ignore them.

I completly forgot about the title. Damn. Though I had all the hints under my nose, I didn't see this coming. Author, I am impressed.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, I’m in the boat with everyone else, All these twist mentioned in the title took me completely off guard.

Fresh Index = 💯

Got hooked into the 8 chapter prologue just like all of us here. It's good in a way because the author now doesn't need to explain the backstory any more.

Dex-chan lover
wait did he get reincarnated to human or is he actually a human from the start? like will the owlbear be his master and train him so he will be thousand hand or is this his second life?

Users who are viewing this thread