Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 9

Group Leader
Due to the intense monologue of Nargoa here's a summary of events...

"Thousand Hands" Nargoa isded.
"Crybaby" Nargoa is the reincarnation of "Thousand Hands" Nargoa.

THN (shortened version of "Thousand Hands" Nargoa) doesn't like the idea of protecting humans but CN (shortened version of "Crybaby" Nargoa) has a strong urge to protect Timora-chan seeing as "he" lived with her for a decade.

THN awakens once CN's hands got cut off hence the confused state of CN.

Dex-chan lover
say sike right now bich, why he reincarnated? im gonna cry like a little bitch an complain all i want. why did this happen goddamnit

That was very unexpected, here I was thinking this would be his childhood explaining how he got in the tower as a guardian

Dex-chan lover
So the last chapter wasnt a flashback but after nargoa reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
What’s amusing is the pacing of this “prequel” segment is quite stretched out. A typical reincarnation series would dedicate only 1-2 chapters to this reincarnation and re-awakening. But in exchange for spending more time on the prequel, for some reason it feels easy to get confused. Either way, thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
So is this a flashback, or a timeskip?

Did the crazy lady with the chains in the previous chapter knife him to force him to reincarnate, and that's what we're seeing now (timeskip)?

Or is this him recalling when he reincarnated as Nargoa and remembered the crazy lady as a kid -- i.e., this is before he entered the tower.

And is she gonna turn out to be a Yandere stalker or something?

Group Leader
@KiTA He left the tower because it was boring to work as a mid level dungeon boss. He was murdered by another floor guardian. The dagger used to murder him reincarnates people. What we are seeing now is a timeskip to after the reincarnation.

@KiTA Based on my limited understanding, since he recall how he was stabbed and forced into reincarnation so yeah, safe to assume it was a timeskip.

Users who are viewing this thread