Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
MC talks too much. I think his time as a villain in the previous life had a bad influence on him.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo the other guardian killed him to be a human? I'm confused here why kill him at all

Dex-chan lover
oh the dagger reincarnated him. I wanted to see his merry band of dungeon workers again. I guess he'll visit them as a human

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it was reincarnation. The dagger also explains the abruptness a bit

Unlike most reincarnation series, we actually got a significant amount of backstory before he reincarnated. The title makes more sense now.

Fed-Kun's army
@SicklyToast the other guardian looked like a yandere character to me. Probably wants to be mc's one and only person in his life and the reincarnation stab is some kind of overly elaborate plot to achieve that.

Edit: Thanks for the chapters

So reincarnation again, man I don't even hate the plot line that most do, but I sure am getting tired of it.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, i don’t hate the reincarnation but i feel it was definitely unnecessary... can’t wait for an entire arc of “why did you leave us” from the dungeon folk

(Unless his body was still there in which case they at least know he 100% didn’t abandon them)

"Oh, hey, I can actually summon those hands from the last world. And I can still use my magic, too. But I'm going to wait to actually fight back against this monster that attacked me."

Users who are viewing this thread