Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 11

Yes, please swallow this boring village and save us from those small time villainy idiots.

..They won't listen to the Girl and his own parents dismiss her...than they blame him because of the words of one boy? It makes zero sense but go dragon/ wyvern.. reptile thing. Unless its that edge girl in which case I have no one to root for because our MC is in 'hide all my power' mode

@UncleRad any spoilers since you read ahead (just make sure to tag them)

Dex-chan lover
This village is kinda full of idiots, might as well just leave. He's strong enough to take care of himself right now, and I don't think he needs rigurd messing with his life day in day out. His parents also managed to make me 180 my opinion on them in a few pages, are they seriously not going to listen to him?

Ah here's the usual retarded isekai trope
Random OP monster appears in front of the even more OP MC who can out-OP the enemy to prove her OP he is

I suppose the mentality of a hundred year old demigod monster from the New Game ++ dungeon is different from that of a human, at any age, but I would never bow my head just to smooth things over. It's a shame this probably won't end with the village getting massacred, because they deserve it. And before you call me edgy, remember:

Everyone knows Rigurd is a bully, it's commonly known in the village that this is true.
Everyone admits that it's totally out of character for the MC to do this.
Everyone admits that it's totally out of character for the MC to drag the girl into this.
Everyone admits that it's totally out of character for the girl to BE dragged into this.
It's two witnesses versus one, but they refuse to listen.
They aren't even allowed to tell their side of the story.
Their story, if they could tell it, makes far more sense than Rigurd's (there's no reason to want to go play in the forest in the middle of the night, that's retarded).
Their own parents won't listen to them, and think the village bully is more credible.

Sorry, but fuck them. They're too stupid to live, and it's a shame that they probably will. Rigurd just tried to commit murder, and the village is complicit in the act. Fuck them all.

People talk about what he should do and not why he is doing what he does. First of all it's already mentioned he does not want to attract attention. If a 10 year old kid leaves the village starts travelling by himself, and then get sighted using his thousand hands, the reincarnator might just come around to send him on his next live again. Right now he is only level 3, and a damn kid.

Second he did mention he was used to bowing already, he was okay with it so long as it doesn't start unnecessary conflicts. Yes, we all feel like the village is stupid and doesn't deserve to be helped or whatever, but currently the only thing he needs to do is apologise and all will be forgiven. Pretty sure the MC right now doesn't give a shit if people forgive him or not, he's just trying to maintain the status quo.

@GraySea I didn't give anything away outside the spoiler tag right? I was doing a blanket reply from earlier posts. But thanks for the reminder. Went back to see where I stopped at the LN and found out that
I'm only at chapter 23 out of 90
so I'll take my sweet time with this story. 🙋

Edit: Corrected GraySea's name
Edit 2: Corrected the correct amount of what I said in the spoiler. Not that anyone would care. I have already forgotten most of the progress anyways. Gomen.

Dex-chan lover
really MC you're just gonna let the little shit get away with that? you were about to take on the blame and apologize to everyone... grow a spine MC

Dex-chan lover
Looks like lying low and keeping his abilities a secret are going to be rather difficult.

Fed-Kun's army
"That's what she said." HAHAHAHA NICE Translators only few people will get it. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Lord-Raine
Everyone knows Rigurd is a bully, it's commonly known in the village that this is true.
Everyone admits that it's totally out of character for the MC to do this.
Everyone admits that it's totally out of character for the MC to drag the girl into this.
Everyone admits that it's totally out of character for the girl to BE dragged into this.
None of this has been established in the story at all. If anything, the villagers' reactions point to them believing the MC is a bit of a troublemaker.

The earlier chapters even explicitly mention Rigurd hurting the village chief's dog and blaming the MC. There's probably more things he's been framed for to bring everyone's opinion of him even lower.

They aren't even allowed to tell their side of the story.
Their story, if they could tell it, makes far more sense than Rigurd's (there's no reason to want to go play in the forest in the middle of the night, that's retarded).
Their own parents won't listen to them, and think the village bully is more credible.
This I agree with, but people suck and act like that all the time. If they think he's the type of person who's always getting into trouble, then they'll assume anything he says to try to prove his innocence is either a lie or him making excuses.

Do I think they should have still let him speak? Of course, but you only need to look at whatever the Twitter mobs are angry at today to see evidence of that exact mentality in real life.

@mebi97
First of all it's already mentioned he does not want to attract attention. If a 10 year old kid leaves the village starts travelling by himself, and then get sighted using his thousand hands, the reincarnator might just come around to send him on his next live again. Right now he is only level 3, and a damn kid.
Yep. This guy has a legitimate reason for laying low. Gotta hide from the scary yandere who's already killed him once.

Users who are viewing this thread