Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 6

I hope you never find a translator and keep begging in the credits pages because it’s hilarious, thanks for translating!

although I'm no good at translation, I like to think I'm good at proofreading. if you need more help than what you've got, feel free to send a dm.

Dex-chan lover
When I face a boss who could kill one of my party members with only one attack, and disable another party member with another attack, I would bail.
It would mean that my party's average levels were not high enough.

But this hero is too prideful for that.

This hero look like a garbage shit, i wouldn't call them a hero when their talk with their tongue out

Dex-chan lover
...Could this guy have underestimated this guy any worse? An ally tries to one-shot him with a spell, he uses gravity magic to kill him with the guy's own spell. An ally tries to overwhelm him with speed, unfortunately for her, he was even faster. Now he stops the hero's sword effortlessly...with one hand. Well, maybe the fourth one will have the wit to accept the fact that they never stood even a snowball's chance in hell of beating him and take his offer to let them surrender.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so there is a tower that has in it demons outside the demon king's kingdom?

A separate entity altogether?

He says overlord, so someone bigger? So confusing

@Tidel Nah the 4th one will be a broken character and annihilate him but not go after his subordinates or something. How else would he die and reincarnate if he's thrashing the rest of the hero party? Unless the overlord decides curb stomp him for leaving the tower or something I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the person in the hood has to be some super OP badass because they aren't killing our MC otherwise

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@mdgtpope : Why you gotta do me like that, my guy. :c

At least allow me to "recruit" my big titty goth girlfriend.

Thank you so much for the translation. If you need help with PR or Typesetting I don't mind helping but I cannot translate, sorry. :)

@apreiu I mean, the translation is pretty rough, but it seems fairly clear to me. There's a tower full of extremely powerful demons that those demons cannot leave under normal circumstances. It serves as a kind of fallout shelter or bunker for demonkind in the event of catastrophe. The person who sits at the top of that tower is the Overlord, and he's cast a spell over it so it's almost impossible to find.

The reason it exists is to house the entire demon race in the event of catastrophe or disaster. If this was a conventional video game, it would be the post-credits dungeon, or the secret final dungeon on New Game+. The boss is a floor guardian from that tower, who was able to leave and was employed as a mid-level dungeon boss for reasons we haven't had explained to us yet. The reason the heroes are so confused is because they don't understand that the Demon Lord isn't the most powerful demon in existence, he's a middle manager at best in this broader demonic ecosystem.

Opponent: I am going to attak you!

Protag: *Reminiscing Memories*

Why am I not surprised 😂

Users who are viewing this thread