Cigarette and Cherry

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I thought it was completed but it looks like this was only 4 months hiatus. Damn, and here I am, counting "left" chapters 😅

Fed-Kun's army
john9983 it's not only the Japanese virgin's are made fun of in amarican media too here and there

Power Uploader
@JL96 yes, I've been really busy the last couple of months but I'll start working again in all our projects

@Orekisan69 thanks for the update didnt eant to sound like an ass was just genuinely curious is all, sorry if I came off as rude ❤

LOL, MC and FMC look extra thicc here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/852298/15

Also, i'll be surprised if they didn't hurt their teeth after that abrupt kiss.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't have a very bright writing in drama. Though, after these arc, it have its fun

Aggregator gang
Hey, this manga are pretty fun to read.

I like the boss, he's pretty much one of the best wingman. 😂

Every character in this is a try-hard, pretending to be “sophisticated” and “complex” when they’re all extremely basic INCLUDING the heroine.

@frost_17 A candid, comedic love story that gives rise to great character development, proper attention to side characters, just enough cheese to make it truely romance, and funny one-liners and artwork that make this manga feel special to read, even if the story is not unlike some other works in the same genres.

Users who are viewing this thread