Cinderella wa Sagasanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Proposal

This boy, I wanna smack him one upside the head sometimes. But then again, he's so dense doing so would probably break my hand. 😅

Double-page supporter
@IqbalFauzana Look bud, I chose the word 'reused trope' because I already saw this kind of trope a few times already and the way how the story flows based on each character's cast can be easily predicted and I'm not in the mood for reading something similar with Sangatsu that did it better in every way possible, the way Sangatsu brings a lot of its casts developed while touching around real life issues where the MC actually reached by himself and characterization that actually relatable and makes the reader think is way better than this series. If you like the execution of how the 'cinderella' characterization done here with addition of cheesy dialogue and MC dense as a bloody neutron star then go for it, no one's stopping you.

If you're talking about the similarity of a trope, then you can say that ReZero and Konosuba is similar because both of them are isekai anime, while clearly it's not the case. The tone, the plot, the characterization, almost everything about them is different.
Bruh this is totally unrelated to what I am talking about, I was discussing about 'Trope' not 'Genre' which an entirely different level of generalization. If I was talking about genre here I can compare this series with Yugami-kun or Yotsuba because it falls under SoL genre. I selectively used the word 'Trope' because it based on the character's cast that actually comparable with Sangatsu where the Kiriyama in Sangatsu is in the same position with Rei here thus my comparison is simply justified and made sense in the first place.

Group Leader
I wonder how many other dudes she let use her body as repayment for whatever services? Seems like an awfully slutty thing to say if she supposedly isn't that type of girl.

@Nihilist1 Isekai is not a genre btw, it is a trope

Okay, maybe I didn't make a good analogy by using Isekai as an example, because Isekai trope is much more commonly used. But my point is, a trope is just a trope. All that matters is the execution. Sangatsu's tone is more melancholic, while this manga is more comedic, of course they would appeal to different type of audience even though they use the same trope.

Double-page supporter
@Iqbalfauzana Sure, keep telling me a point without reason behind it, I am damn sure I will change my mind anytime soon. I already made it clear why I use the word 'Trope' in comparison of the two mangas because of how the cast and character contributed to the plot convention and how genre is too wide of a generalization but here you are still debating what kind of sub-culture I was referring to without even a single reason behind it.

Okay, maybe I didn't make a good analogy by using Isekai as an example, because Isekai trope is much more commonly used. But my point is, a trope is just a trope. All that matters is the execution. Sangatsu's tone is more melancholic, while this manga is more comedic, of course they would appeal to different type of audience even though they use the same trope.
And how many times do I need to tell you? I don't like how is it done here, period. It's not like I was forcing my opinion to the others in the first place, again if you like the execution here then go ahead, enjoy it while I enjoy sangatsu which I see did the trope way better than this series. This is such a weird hill for you to die on.

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

i swear hes a new definition of dense

also can you mtfs not argue in the comments lmao

Why the hell should a guy always confess does girl not fall in love only guys fall in love at first sight , i mean we talk about equality but i dont see any manga where fmc actually confess only side character confess . I mean why drag 200 chapter to just wait for the guy to be aware of his feeling i mean by confessing even if he rejects he will be aware of you as a women of interest and might fall in love so dont play hard to get or childhood friend trope will come

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

At this point Rei should run away and live with Araki. It's obvious that her dad doesn't want anything to do with her since he sent her away to that apartment. Living with Arata would give her what she deserves. A warm and welcoming home filled with people who Cherise her. The both of them need to get married and start a new life together.

The MC is dense, she doesn't want to be the mom. She wants the position of Wife.

Users who are viewing this thread