Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business

@nyasumi13 That's what the japanese source says, korean site version doesn't mention anything, But Im Dal-Young works are very known to last 20 chapters or less.

Group Leader
The serialization has been cancelled on comico, I just read it today. This is how things went... The author first told comic GT and comico that Circle Zero would go on a long hiatus, and then a few weeks later comico released another statement saying that the serialization had been terminated. I don't know who's at fault here, probably the author for being irresponsible. I really liked the story but unless I read the web novel I won't know the rest. I'll release all the available chapters and wait for it to return ? (if it ever returns) it was cancelled on comico but on comic GT it's on hiatus I think, can someone confirm that?

Group Leader
@Milkshake one by one. Also, one thing everybody should know is that, "Emeralda vs Paril" will happen. So there's hope for those who want to see/read the outcome of their battle.

WingZero, that would actually be more interesting. A very insecure teenager finding herself reincarnated as a male CEO known for being ruthless.

Awesome! Surprised to know it is the author of Mayan and Freezing. Hope he will complete his works before going senile.

@Kizuro It gets better overtime. And the protagonist's personality triggered many people. Can't blame them, he was made to be a complete *sshole. But this maybe the story about his transformation from an *sshole to a better person, maybe.

good riddance tbh...Will never understand the concept of a manga full of fanserrvice but is censored...

This is starting to finally get more interesting and now I read it's cancelled. That really sucks.

I was glad to see the story is more than willing to throw the main character curve balls that he's not able to immediately cleverly talk his way out of. It makes it more entertaining, especially given how much of a goofy cunt he can be on a normal day.

This is really good. Just don't get triggered by this MC and you will enjoy this one

I get the feeling Emeralda is gonna have an answer for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread