Clarifications for uploaded chapters

Group Leader
I've uploaded some Italian chapters in the "Tensura Nikki Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken" page.

This is the first time for me, what should I do, wait?

Thank you!

Group Leader
Hi @BraveDude8, I'll try again, thank you.

I also applied for the "AMItaly" group, but it doesn't seem to be linked to my account, right?

Group Leader
I can't load the chapters, it says "something went wrong".

Why does this happen?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Slimino It just means no-one has gone through the thread yet, and there are still no uploads on your account, so it's failing for some reason.
Check the guidelines on the upload page, and how long is it taking before it fails?

Staff
Super Moderator
@Slimino As in, how long between you clicking "upload" and getting the error?

Staff
Super Moderator
@Slimino Yeah, it's timing out. Check the upload page for the "File URL" option, stick the .zip on Dropbox and use that instead. Should solve the issue.

Group Leader
I forgot, you uploaded them as "Slimino" instead of "AMItaly".

In the "Default upload as:" setting, I chose the group name.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Slimino The first chapter any user uploads goes into a queue, it's been approved now and you'll be able to upload any other chapters straight away.

And uploads are attached to both a username and a group name, which in this case are Slimino and AMItaly.

Group Leader
for some reason i am not able to upload chapters please help me after i fill out the format and press upload its start to upload but when its near completion it suddenly stops uploading and gives a warning message saying something went wrong will uploading your chapter
please help me out 😭

Staff
Super Moderator
@Slimino Standard BBCode formatting for the description;
Code:
 (url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvK1doFfnR0)Official Webtoon Trailer/(url)
but replace the () with []

If you're talking about the MAL/MU/Amazon/etc links, you add them under "external links" on the manga page.

Users who are viewing this thread