Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 23.2 - Dating Etiquette

Dex-chan lover
The whole point of this arc is that he is not ready to jump into a relationship till he can leave his past traumas in the past... and he didnt work this yet, thats why they are on this awkward date as friends, when they clearly like eachother, but he just can't take the step forward just yet because of issues that are shown because of his parents.
This ends with either a "yes, but" or a "no, but". Worst case it just ends up with a no -> misunderstanding and chapters of awkward reconciliation

Power Uploader
This ends with either a "yes, but" or a "no, but". Worst case it just ends up with a no -> misunderstanding and chapters of awkward reconciliation
You have to have fill the plot up I guess...
But I agree with you. At this point, you could also take a relationship and take is easy and slow.
But I guess I'm not Japanese and just dont get it :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Does this mean Umi's switch gets turned on when she's bored? :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, like those comment before, I think she dead asleep there...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
The only thing more boring than this type of romance movies are the other type, on hallmark, with the girl going home for christmas, and falls in love with this obnoxiously handsome guy who’s probably never left his hometown, and gives up her dreams and leaves her high paying city job to be a housewife or work in a small shop with him.
It’s all the same and it drives me crazy when my sister or mom or grandma watches them during christmas time when we’re all together.

The audience for that type of movie is clear as day in all fairness. They know the demographic and the wish fullfillment they want to see on screen

japanese-discovers-have-sex-meme-v0-q9ter94izddc1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
no it doesnt... because, again, they don't question if they like each other....
I mean with respect to whether a kiss happens or not, it'll either happen with reservations or won't happen but have them reaffirm their feelings

Dex-chan lover
Wait, were they still friends and not lovers? I thought they had become a couple.
I'd say you bail out from the boring movie and take her somewhere else like a park, game centre or something.

Best of luck to you both, you adorable dorks.
toilets?
She's definitely asleep.
I was suspecting that would happen, and for a moment thought the same. But then I remembered that she was engrossed with a strong blush watching, and her eyes were wide-open when she leaned on him (and still strong blush). I doubt she sleeps with eyes open and a beet-red face.

Users who are viewing this thread