Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, looking forward to the next update. I really enjoyed reading it. The main pair is soo adorable!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pretty rare for me to read LN's these days, outside of The index ones I generally don't read them as I buy the physical copies cause I can never do novels in screen format.
What do you mean by index sorry English is not my first language , also I wanted to ask do you know Japanese?? Where do you buy the physical copies, do you buy both Japanese novels(which are not translated in english) and the ones translated in english i.e they got the official translation please answer these questions

sorry for troubling you with so many questions

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by index sorry English is not my first language , also I wanted to ask do you know Japanese?? Where do you buy the physical copies, do you buy both Japanese novels(which are not translated in english) and the ones translated in english i.e they got the official translation please answer these questions

sorry for troubling you with so many questions
By Index I mean A certain magical index, a certain scientific railgun and the rest of them. I have a very very basic level of japanese knowledge, I just get the official releases when they hit here (I'm in australia). Also never a problem to ask questions always happy to answer.

Dex-chan lover
By Index I mean A certain magical index, a certain scientific railgun and the rest of them. I have a very very basic level of japanese knowledge, I just get the official releases when they hit here (I'm in australia). Also never a problem to ask questions always happy to answer.
Oh you meant that I see, well I won't hesitate to ask questions then

Have a nice day/night

Dex-chan lover
because it's probably adapted the light novel and not the web novel?
Did you read the light novel?

Genuine question because I've seen "LN adaptation" dude that actually never read the LN and I haven't read this one to confirm.

Dex-chan lover
this seemed pretty faithful to the wn other than the friends being more obviously displeased in the wn idk

i remember he said pretty much the same thing
Nope,
in the WN Maki bluntly reject her invitation & says "I'm not big-hearted enough to hang out with a group of people who clearly dislike me" instead of "I have to be careful to bring down the mood around me" like in this chapter.

In WN, he reject them with open hostility (he glared at Amami's cronies), in here he do it timidly...

Dex-chan lover
Weird pacing on the panels, jumping topic to topic on a single page but great story so far. I like their dynamics and an MC who can speak his feelings for a change.

Aggregator gang
Japanese teenagers are really not good with refusing people huh?

Remember to never be a "Yes Man". It's not your responsibility for others feelings.
In the WN, he actually said something to the effect of "I'm not so big hearted that I would hang out with people who clearly dislike me", instead of indirectly taking the blame and being considerate. They made him far more awkward and less up-front in this manga so far.

Another change is his encounter with Asanagi. She originally took note of the fact that he liked pizza & coke, found out where he lived, and asked to hang out while holding the food. There was no interaction between them until she met him at his home.

Supporter
I kinda like this still, although I had to reread it cause I forgot too much. I just hope this doesn't go love triangle route.
Sorta, sorry to say, but not for waaaaaaay longer in the future than the manga is likely to cover. Suffice to say that Umi isn't the only girl here who'll take her time to fully process her feelings, but one will figure things out a bit faster. Unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread