Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - A Typical Friday

Aggregator gang
Dang the progress in this series is speed as hell, not even 20ch. I mean compared to what happened with kanokari recently

Dex-chan lover
Teah there's progress and then there's fuckin this basically confirming their feelings for one another but putting off being in a relationship. Which makes sense since they're still in a weird spot with hiding being friends and not knowing what to do since it's new to both of them. But this is was a confession chapter and was really cute how they understood each other while also still having their dynamic intact.

I'm shocked at how well this was done. No confusion on if they like each other or whatever. They just said it without saying it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused. Are they romantically conscious of each other now?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so lost since when have they confessed? I swear I don't remember them being so close like this

Dex-chan lover
While some of what Maki wants to do about taking things slowly are things he (wisely) won't follow through on, the two won't become completely intimate until the following May and only after an enormously long cock-blocking vacation arc.

That entire arc was frustrating to read, but it was a good setup.

Can't wait till the manga gets there.

Dex-chan lover
God. Just... Can't even...

KYAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Pretty good confession, all things considered. Low-key, kinda awkward, diabetes-inducing... 😍

Fed-Kun's army
This is so cute it makes me sad not experiencing anything similar to this lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This part finally got translated after a few months - Reiwa energies still strong with these two.
But the way they still are holding back feels like 'pissing then suddenly trying hard to stop it halfway'.
I can't wait for these two to really get 'busy'

Users who are viewing this thread