Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I really wanted to go squee, but it feels almost like the author is trying too hard to make it extra sweet. Like...why even bother with the whole "childhood crush" trope if the MCs are gonna wave it off as not important?

Bring on the summer adventures and letting the story breathe for a bit is a better direction:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
"I started to think things like... I don't want to change schools and I don't want this lifestyle to end."

Well, that's news to me. When did he ever think like that? So far he has only been adamant about this deal being temporary and he will help Aoi until he moves away. The end.

Dex-chan lover
I really wanted to go squee, but it feels almost like the author is trying too hard to make it extra sweet. Like...why even bother with the whole "childhood crush" trope if the MCs are gonna wave it off as not important?

Bring on the summer adventures and letting the story breathe for a bit is a better direction:thumbsup:
To be fair he does talk about his kindergarten crush chapter 1 (I reread because the timeline of her moving away, him moving away, both moving back, confused the hell out of me.)

They just never mention it again, so it does feel extremely forced these last couple chapters.

Supporter
To be fair he does talk about his kindergarten crush chapter 1 (I reread because the timeline of her moving away, him moving away, both moving back, confused the hell out of me.)

They just never mention it again, so it does feel extremely forced these last couple chapters.
It's a bit of a point in the volunteer outing, but it's otherwise just been lurking in the background.

Dex-chan lover

I feel like it will be used again later as she may not fully know the connection tbh. I would hope so, otherwise I am with you on the fact that it was just done away with given it was somewhat a driving force

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused if they are together. Knowing stupid manga tropes. Most likely not

Users who are viewing this thread