Class no Gal ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
That's a realistically accurate answer and goal, lmao.
Anyone who has experienced dating in Japan knows that two of the most prevalent questions you'll hear during the process are "What's your income/ what's your rent?" and "Where do you live?", lmao.

They're very direct about this.

Dex-chan lover
It is sort of realistic, in the sense that you can see why the gyaru would go out of her way to end up with an "average" guy she had never even talked with before the last few weeks.

That said, it's not really what I personally like, but to each his own I guess... I prefer romance honestly.

Still it's true what others said. This is still better than an: "Oh he gave me an ice cream and I fell in love with him" insta-romance.

Supporter
Kinda disappointed that her motives are so shallow but her honesty about that was at least somewhat admirable. He was given the heads up now and, not years later, so he could bail out if he wants.
We don’t actually know what he feels about the girl either though. He’s been getting laid but does he like her otherwise?

Dex-chan lover
Well if she just wants to be a stay at home wife as long as there is no cheating then all good I guess, glad they address the stuff that happened in the past too. Also she will never let go of her prey now that she saw whats beneath the Hentai Protag Bangs.

Dex-chan lover
H9Fbihk.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread