Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
It’s more so because he was kicked out he did it, he will be out on his own in an unknown world, what’s the best allies, heroes. Sure his method is ducked up but it’s reasonable. Survivability and revenge for getting kicked without single protest.

Letting him go was a bad move. Should have either segregated him from all female contact and have a male keep watch over him 24/7 or just flat out kill him.

I guess hindsight is 20/20.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it’s in the name of the manga that he did this cause they kicked him, best way to get back at your backstabbing best friend, ntr the girl of his dreams

Dex-chan lover
look at that alpha, he looks and sounds so much like me, hes gonna be a pussy slayer like i am
latest

Idk why everyone hates this so much, it is what it is meant to be (smut). And noone is saying it isnt rape. Everyone had forsaken him so why should he owe them anything.

Dex-chan lover
So yeah.... they just angered and irritated the one person who can effectively turn 50% of all living beings into his slaves for various purposes. Because of two assholes. Good going guys. Really. You've saved the future. Until he gets going.

"When you're unjustly accused, get back and earn those accusations"
I like this guy, for playing by the book

Read LN prior, they don't really cover that she actually spent a lot of time with him, if I remember correctly, she's the only girl who talked with him, and had strong indications she liked him.

TTX

"Steal My Classmate’s Lover"
Lover ?
I see only Love interests

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, good ability, but if I were to use something like this. I would definitely form an espionage group with these ladies.

Fed-Kun's army
Well at least his harem are not going to be some useless goddess, 24 hours cooldown mage, and 0 hit rating paladin

Users who are viewing this thread