Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
But.
How would he sex a butterfly? 🤔 And they live for only like a month, or a year in some species... RIP Ageha, Kirishima's "First Familiar" 😥

I hope you can immediately translate the chapter 3.

BTW Thnx for the translate.

Dex-chan lover
why haven't the other guys or the king killed him yet? his power can literally only be used in a bad way. he can brainwash women and turn them into sex slaves, even if you want to use him to create an army of fanatically loyal women to fight for you they would not be loyal to you only to him. he can literally only become an enemy, kill him.

Dex-chan lover
> Ageha, Nekoyama and Inugami
What an unusual name choice...

Is Inugami an M or something? She understood that he abused his power yet called him "wonderful" before he even touched her.

@Doomer
Well, he probably could (who am i kidding, he will) use this power on female demons. Bet even demon lord is female.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK, IT'S BACK? I thought that it wouldn't return after one chapter.
THANK YOU, PLEASEEEE CONTINUE THIS!! <333 Fucking love you man.

Also It looks like we have our second slave next chapter.. hehehe..

Glad chapter 2 finally got translated, hope chapter 3 isn’t far off.
Thanks again.

Best plan confront guy directly when he can control any female while you yourself are a female truly truly amazing plan this is some Light Yagami level thinking

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer You could also look at it this way, since he can use his skill on species other than him, it can also mean that any female demon can be made into his slave to fight for him, assuming there are amounts of female demons then it could easily help kill the demon lord in this aspect.

But I personally hope he doesn't give any fucks about the demon lord, and maybe get some revenge on his class.

Dex-chan lover
I think big boob sword girl is just as perverted I mean she watched them have sex for 2+ hours then acts as if nothing happened. This shows that what they was doing is just amateur hour compared to what shes use to.

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx

When you consider that they essentially alienated and chased away the one being that can effectively control roughly 50% of all gender-based beings...
How can you expect them to actually have a chance?

There would've been ways to prevent him from using that power on classmates, although they would've been somewhat uncomfortable or annoying before he would prove them necessary if he ever gets caught for doing it.
Or they could've just focused on the potential of the power.
Or they could've been thorough about it and killed him.

Halfassing situations like that by turning a potential ally into an enemy and then doing nothing else is idiotic.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Exactly. It is idiotic, I agree.

But I think you're overthinking a bit... this is a smut manga... you don't need to think, just read and enjoy.
(Implying if you like this stuff, and if you don't then there's no point to read them)

Dex-chan lover
Aww yes, fapcave manga alive again! 😁

@Robbini
It's difficult to keep such a character in control. They would need to brainwash the MC for sure or else MC could use his harem against them. Why harem? In order to practise his ability he has to use it.

dang i actually forgot about this manga its been that long since the first chapter well see you guys in 4 months for chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
So I guess the best (but also the most improbable) thing to do is for the male classmates to put up and bear with Kirishima's tyrannies then? I mean, their objective there is to defeat the Demon Lord and once they achieve that they might probably be sent back to Japan as normal, powerless people again.

Users who are viewing this thread