Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Umm, to the translators: do "Absolute Creation" and "Sexual Lunatic" look similar in the raw?

Dex-chan lover
These dumbasses are falling for the native's tricks so fucking hard.

Dex-chan lover
He is a bit of a wimp compared to the one from Himekishi Ga Classmate

Dex-chan lover
@mnmega: Those terms are from the furigana (written in katakana in this case), which like they're used in LN's, have nothing to do with the kanji (Because author thinks it's cool).

OCR'd from Raw: (Then cross-referenced with WN to confirm accuracy)
錬聖術 (アブソリュート・クリエイション) [Absolute Creation]
眷属調教 (ルナティック・セクシャル) [Lunatic Sexual]

I don't think the mistake is regards to similar looking kanji nor pronunciation. But I don't know Japanese so could be completely wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I bet a gorrilian dollars MC uses his skill on that loli elf queen, it said there was a seal on "unnecessary" skills, meaning it specifies skills to seal. So sexual lunatic was probably never added to it's black list.

Double-page supporter
use disguise

one guy has appraisal scan

*disguise much

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda enjoyable as a trash manga till the fucking 4 month hiatus so like fuck it dropped

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah lets follow this guy whose looks screams "shadiest motherf**ker alive"

Dex-chan lover
Common sense dictates that the shady guy is bad. Genius thinking indicates that the shadiest person is the best ally. Also, I don't remember a damn thing about this series, so reading this without remembering anything was fun. Long waits between chapters suck.

Dex-chan lover
The text seems to be a bit janky, but thnx for the pick. Y’all should do ch3 if you have time since that’s also janky

Fed-Kun's army
*2 minutes prior*

"I wonder what they...holt shit they updated it, cool"

"HOLY SHIT [GALAXY] PICKED IT UP FUCK YEAH"

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who immediately assumed this Warkins guy is a demon in disguise or something?

Dex-chan lover
Wait that absolute creation skill sounds pretty cool. Can we get an alternate story with that instead of a generic harem class revenge series?

Great to see a new chapter! Hopefully we get a consistent release now. The art style in this is janky as fuck and can look downright bad somewhat frequently but I can forgive it since I'm trash who loves harems with a payoff.

Users who are viewing this thread