Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
why was he a social cast again (besides the sexual skill)?. I guess this is just like every other self insert mc.

The MC is scum.
Honestly id would of prefered him to have enslaved them accidentally, and let the comedy unleash as he tries to fix it, but ends up digging a deeper ditch.

But him right off the bat, digging his own grave, and for the sake of plot armor not getting divine retribution, in my eyes, he is scum.

i love this mc. honestly, he used a gift he got given and uses its honestly correctly he could do a lot of worse things but he at least try to do right by his slaves and himself.

Double-page supporter
The most suspicious looking guy, ends up being his savior ? or helping him out. now thats new.

Girls salivate. Are those gates of Paradise or Hell? (I watched too much of Peter Grill).

I feel like the loli queen and this dude that just helped the MC are definitely a part of the demon tribe.

But on the real, the MC is probably better off joining the bad guys lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Shitty familiars turn on there master? Makes absolutely no sense... lol

Dex-chan lover
5 months passed but uncensored version never came :C
Those M overlays, are they publisher logo?

The demon lord probably doesn’t exist and the king is just old, maybe over 100 and the queen, who is a elf child probably within the 100-200 year range, doesn’t understand this and thinks it’s a curse ( if you aren’t familiar with this, usually elves live way longer than humans, usually a few hundred or thousand years more) Sounds good in my head so let’s go with it.

Tbh, I think this shady old man is a good person, and the priest is the bad guy. It based on the conversation with the queen the priest said he needs to kill mc before the queen knows that he makes a mistake in the summoning.

Users who are viewing this thread