Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita

Dex-chan lover
This is just basically the author's Highschool rape fantasy. Trashy af and dropped

To be fair, they were absolutely right about not accepting his bitchass since he did what they think he was gonna do

despite all the bad comments and rating, I still find this manga nice to read. The story is kind of simple. The drawing isn't bad, either.

it's arguable whether if things would be different if he's not kicked out of the party. But, well, he's kicked out of nowhere for thing haven't been done. even some peoples might be triggered "if I would be sentanced for things haven't been done, why shouldn't I do it?"

Dex-chan lover
@tatchan00 Because at that point your not only living to their expectations but also proving them right. It's also about being a good person that don't mind control his classmates, but I suppose arguing morals in manga is also kinda dumb?

@Kurbo Personally i'd be like meh fuck it. No one gave me an ounce of a chance so why be the better person when they all pretty much told me to fend for myself in an unknown world with no knowledge on anything at all. Turning the other cheek here could very well be my death sentence.

@Kurbo That might be true if there're any other person who'd give him feel of safe. the worst part of this MC is, he's all alone with no one would praise such a thing. therefore, there's no one that would acknowledge such action. In this kind of situation, pride would give nothing.

@BraveHeartedHero that's how it is. things might be different if there're some peoples who would go with mc, not leaving him alone alienated in another world.

Dex-chan lover
The two guys are dumb, do you want a self fulfilling prophecy? Because that's how you get one, and now the girls you like are fucking him so good job on that one.

Fed-Kun's army
I still find it funny that despite all his lust and going after different classmates....
The moment a classmate instead goes after him he becomes a typical mc....

Users who are viewing this thread