Classmate Maid - Ch. 22 - Indecent things with a Classmate's Maid ➀

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I like the direction this series has been taking for the last few chapters, before it was lewd but it has a cute plot.
Now that the main plot point has been resolved, it kind just feels meandering and getting increasingly more lewd; but without much substance. I know their are a lot of people that will be hear for that, But the main thing I love about this authors works is the sense of character and forward moving progression in either the plot or characters.

Thanks everyone over at Ah Das Hot for the amazing translations as always.

Supporter
Maid! No!
5y8nni.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I like the direction this series has been taking for the last few chapters, before it was lewd but it has a cute plot.
Now that the main plot point has been resolved, it kind just feels meandering and getting increasingly more lewd; but without much substance. I know their are a lot of people that will be hear for that, But the main thing I love about this authors works is the sense of character and forward moving progression in either the plot or characters.

Thanks everyone over at Ah Das Hot for the amazing translations as always.
They've all been "intermission" chapters they started dating like 1 real chapter ago settle down little bro.

Ngl, I am going to be slightly disappointed if this turns into a hornyfest. Like the development is cool but if I wanted hentai, I wouldn't be here.
I mean like come on, if dude wanted sex she is literally there and equally as horny, smh.

Dex-chan lover
What is it? :thonk:
An "onahole". An imitation of a woman's vagina.
Not very useful, since most men have no problems pleasuring themselves with just their hands.
And it does not bring the sense of achievement for being recognized by a real woman, and neither it warms your heart with love. One can't even hug it like one can hug a dakimakura.
I guess it took some marketing genius to get these things sold.

Users who are viewing this thread