Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Hang out after school for the first time…?

Dex-chan lover
Nice note design tho.. :meguupog:
eLk6rri.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't care that he's dense her smile is so contagious it didn't just affect her friend group it affected me and now I'm stuck with this eternal smile on my face that won't leave because I am so happy to just see her. She is precious. Just look at her. I would do anything to protect this smile. I love her.
image.png

Supporter
I don't care that he's dense her smile is so contagious it didn't just affect her friend group it affected me and now I'm stuck with this eternal smile on my face that won't leave because I am so happy to just see her. She is precious. Just look at her. I would do anything to protect this smile. I love her.
image.png
Shion's expressions seem to let the author basically get away with carte blanche.
image.png

Maybe we will know the secret why Saegusan love him in the next chap??
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES FINALLY THE ANSWER THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
laugh-harder-oh.gif

Even taking into account that chapter 1 weighs heavier at 39 pages, the mean chapter length is over 31 pages each chapter -- and yet in all of this time neither one of them has broached the topic. It doesn't help that Takuya keeps playing ignorant at work, that really isn't helping things here.

Double-page supporter
this guy is so dense that i can't help but support the FMC

Dex-chan lover
Man, she really wants to sit on the MC and make sure he spurts inside her. He really should stop playing ignorant on the signs. Also, did she send the clear heart around them both?

Wonder when we'll get backstory about how he did something for her before and that's what gave her motivation, or something along those lines.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Maybe we will know the secret why Saegusan love him in the next chap??
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES FINALLY THE ANSWER THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
Not next chapter but it is not too far away. If you can't wait you can check out the web novel here https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-idol-girl-in-my-class-is-acting-suspiciously/

Anyone else want to see the Angel Girls and Merry Uni have a crossover?

Dex-chan lover
is this guy denser than legendary infinite stratos mc
there's a theory that Ichika is actually a genius and is playing dumb because if he ever showed any favortism he would be killed by the other girls and the collatoral damage from the girls fighting over him would lead to thousands of dead civilans and or world war 3.

Users who are viewing this thread