Votes: 583 23.1%
  • Girls should date girls

Votes: 1,944 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@MavB_Ver I had (in the sense that I am no longer friends with this person, not that they died) who would not turn off their computer, like ever. They put it to sleep then wake when needed to use it, later complaining about how technologies are just so shitty etc because the computer was so slow, it was the corporate's plan to make people buy new computers constantly etc, and they "did everything they could". When it was found out they never turned off their pc (a classmate offered to take a look at it, first thing they did was to restart the machine), the person said they "didn't want to because turning on-off take so much time".

Edit: I fixed the issues. If you’re having problems with an apple product on the site, update your device.

How do I upload images? I found my problem but it's in the inspect elements console, so i can just post what it said and i'll do that but it might be better if i post the screencap, heres the error thing

Access to fetch at 'https://api.mangadex.org/v2/chapter/45246?saver=0&include=manga' from origin 'https://mangadex.org' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.
api.mangadex.org/v2/chapter/45246?saver=0&include=manga:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
reader.prod.js?1615833175:14 Resource loading error: TypeError: Failed to fetch
(anonymous) @ reader.prod.js?1615833175:14
reader.prod.js?1615833175:14 TypeError: Failed to fetch
(anonymous) @ reader.prod.js?1615833175:14

is it impossible to sent money as donation directly? without using Cryptocurrency stuff

Dex-chan lover
Has the update made it so Internet Explorer doesn't work anymore? Because whenever I try to view chapters in IE on my laptop, the images all say "Invalid scheme. Tap to reload.".

I want to thank u but the thing is, since a week ago or maybe the update thing, the images just don't want to load if i use my phone (android). Tried vpn, changed the host, still the same. Sometimes it will load but only for half chapter and the rest is just bummer... Strangely, it works fine on pc or laptop but i want to read with my phone... Anyone knows what's wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread