• Boys should date boys

Votes: 583 23.1%
  • Girls should date girls

Votes: 1,944 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure make me eat my words, but hey I really happy now I did not have to leave this is my favoret site and having to leave would have bine soo hard, Thanks for the fix.

I can't access the site using mobile. I can do it with the desktop just fine. It's giving me site can't be reached.

Dex-chan lover
that banner from Nicosarea so awesome!
I accidentally closed banner on my mobile, how to show them again?

Something wrong with that pool...

is a Reindeer
VIP
@deathpad it's just a cookie that's set, on mobile you probably have to clear all your cookies for MD to get it back :x

Contributor
4+ minor desyncs today ( less than 15 mins )
well, at least no big ones
BZe90X0.gif

why are the first file name of each page are now in random hexadecimal characters instead of page number (00, 01, 02 ~ )?

Contributor
Will this have any effect on downloading chapters?
I notice all images when you attempt to save them return "index" as their file name, attempting to save a web page no longer lists the image files either, has this affected the downloader tools? I've previously been able to quickly download a chapter by opening it in long strip mode and saving the webpage, this no longer seems to function.

@subliminal
Some has reported similar issues of saving images but personally I don't have any problem manually saving each one at all, same to the soft I use. Saving webpage as you mentioned, may cause problem for you though.

Am I the only one who is having trouble with chapters since the switch?? I haven't been able to get through a single chapter without renewing the page at least once & unfortunately, one time is a good number at this point. So far, the most annoying number has been around 25 refreshes (no lie!) I ended up giving up and reading on a different site, but not all manga I'm reading are even on other sites which is one of my favorite reasons to use MD! That and no bombardment of inappropriate ads.
I have done the data-saver compression and original sometimes it works, most times there is no difference. Is it because i am using a kindle?? I tried using an old ipad & mangadex is too advanced for it I think. Seriously, any suggestions?? I really only want to use and support mangadex-especially seeing how much work goes into this site! Help!

Chapters are loading never now. On Opera only though. Should I betray Opera just to read f*cking manga? Thank you for ruining everything
P.S.: Everything f*cked up since you buried The Legacy

Dex-chan lover
@Yuu_Jin
Should I betray Opera just to read f*cking manga? Thank you for ruining everything
P.S.: Everything f*cked up since you buried The Legacy
Considering less than 1% of USA internet users (and less than 3% of global internet users) rely on Opera, methinks you're overreacting just a tad.
Also, Legacy Reader sucked, deal with its permanent demise.

x4ItqQd.png

@comeonnow0
99% are chrombies, that have nothing against Big Bro watching them, I see. Does it means that Opera users can be discriminated legally? Are we in GOOLAG already? There are no problems with other sites though.

VIP
@yuu_jin If you can open up devtools and screenshot the error leading to chapters not loading that'd be helpful. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@Yuu_Jin
"Disabling" just means whitelisting the site you're currently on (most adblockers do it automatically when you turn them off on the site). And MDex doesn't have ads/malware.

If you need further instructions, look up how to whitelist a site for your specific adblocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread