Votes: 583 23.1%
  • Girls should date girls

Votes: 1,944 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghj

I dont undertand why mangadex is still using master/slave terms, thats very outdated, nowadays everyone uses bourgeois/nigger.
Question!
What stopped the copyright authorities from taking down this web last time you had to remove some mangas? thats like getting robbed by some thief, then you follow the thief to a warehouse, get your wallet back and then never tell the authorities about the warehouse.
363-3638815_girl-raising-her-hand-o3o-cartoon-girl-raising.png

I almost had a heart attack... thought i would lost the best place to read manga! Thank you guys! <3

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Mr_Detective got infected by the P-virus but he managed to survive and recover from it.

ghj

"yes we are people who break the rules and illegaly host content, yes, but, saying that word? no, that is too far."
632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg

Now if we only get some updates to the shitty new reader maybe a click on image goes to next chapter instead of new page...

Faster?! Faster? Some stuff is not loading for me, at all. Even hours apart, still not loading.

And I was really really really really really hoping for that several year waiting setting: 'hide by country of origin'

Boo.

At least Jaimini's Box stuff can finally be reuploaded.

Still, thanks for all the work and effort.

Aggregator gang
So what was that outage a few hours ago? Seen on twitter that basically everyone was complaining the site was down, me included...

Aggregator gang
@YumGumYum Yeah thanks for the elaborate explanation, I understood everything perfectly... Yeah that solves my issue uhum, right on.... NOT!!! If you're not gonna be helpful why be a bitch instead?

Contributor
Yeah thanks for the elaborate explanation, I understood everything perfectly... Yeah that solves my issue uhum, right on.... NOT!!! If you're not gonna be helpful why be a bitch instead?
Zd7m4w3.gif

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update. The site is so fast now, but no more 'Save Images as ...'. :Sad noise:

Dex-chan lover
@Vengeance22
0XA0Ittm.png

>join MangaDex Discord
>look in #Announcements channel (literally can't miss it)
>frequent (more so than other platforms) updates on server issues and the like

Also, change your damn profile pic before I piss myself.

Wait, on second thought, don't. Your current one suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread