Votes: 1,944 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
New server but the loading for chapters so long
I still cannot read it

Loads fast and reliably, but i get frequent disconnects/time outs requiring many refreshes

Mobile Android, wifi, good internet, chromium based browser no ad block etc

And mostly in the past hour

I'm getting fast loads and all , but also having issue with chapters take a irregular lot of time to load; I'm glad to see its finally over and no more site gacha! I don't mind waiting waiting until it finally stabilize.

Umm.. Does image compression no longer work now? All images I've seen seems like in their full quality. Also, if you felt like to save image from a chapter it's no longer work. (Mobile user experience)

Contributor
I'm still having issues with the site recording chapter progress. Even if I tap the eye icon it does nothing.

Edit: Seems I'm only having the issue with some series.

Thank you for the hard work! Mangadex has been super smooth even with multiple tabs open now : ) The banners are all very memeful too B)

Before, I would have to go back and forth between pages before they would start loading. Now they're just not loading at all anymore.

Pretty much every update for the last year has made things worse and worse, I feel like? It feels like forever ago when at least new chapters loaded reliably, but now not even those do.

Fed-Kun's army
Guessing the image -> blob change done today (was working fine yesterday) was part of the server overhaul?

I would suggest having a page dedicated for ads where you get revenue per click. I would be willing to click daily some multiple times as I really appreciate the ad-free environment of the site, and having them in a separate area would not affect the environment of the site.

Ofc this is a personal opinion and would totally understand if others disagree

Dex-chan lover
Guys, thank you so very much for listening to us regarding the hassle of bitcoin movements. Short of actual direct debits being set up this is about as good as it gets.

Followed the link and smashed in £50 of bitcoin for you, and will be doing so at the start of each month to help support the costs of you guys. I am lucky enough to be able to do so, and if I can help out and support you and allow others to use this site, then that's what I'l do.

Double-page supporter
Trying to read on Safari on my iPad. Having every second or third page reload itself while I’m trying to read, giving me a message along the lines of “there was an error and the page had to be reloaded” at top or else takes me to a plain white error message page.

This was not a problem a day or two ago.

Edit to add:

Now I can’t seem to load at all. It just spins on chapter pages (no problem on home page or forums).
I am not running any sort of adblocker, script blocker, or addon. Just have regular, unmodded Safari. I am on the east coast of the US.

Dex-chan lover
Now I can’t seem to load at all. It just spins on chapter pages (no problem on home page or forums).
I am not running any sort of adblocker, script blocker, or addon. Just have regular, unmodded Safari. I am on the east coast of the US.

Me too.

EDIT: @Ceildric They're having issues.
https://twitter.com/MangaDex/status/1369745773827592197

Same issue as @Ceildric here.
Not Safari, but Firefox - I tested several browser versions, really old ones, and also the latest on different systems.

The whole site works just fine but trying to read a chapter does not work at all. Reader stuck at loading images, spins forever.
Disabled browser plugins, doesnt help. Tried clearing cache, changing reader settings in various ways, the images won't load at all.

Then I installed Chrome for testing purposes... that works, pictures are loading.

Please fix this.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Ceildric @Samhill @dimox Please post in the support forum, not here. There are no known server issues at the moment, that tweet is no longer relevant.

https://mangadex.org/thread/441289/2/#post_4955313

EDIT: @SoggySoup you too.

@EternalChild You too, post in support. Site is fine.

Aggregator gang
@bigtiddzoneesan (or whatever) Did you ever think that maybe some people don't like discord on their PC or something? Ofc not, you people only care about showing off some alleged superiority towards others, whatever dude or whatever...
From hence forward I won't post in non-manga chapter related forums, so I won't offend anyone's fragile woke ego anymore... Head on to your safe room and cry if you got offended by this post.

Oh and btw I use that profile pic because I don't give a damn about it, unlike yourself, who seems to be living on the net and forums only, since I actually have a life offline too...
Bubye now wokie!
Oh and if this gets moderated too, whatever...

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I ate my words fast. Refused to load chapters for a few minutes but now it’s fine again.

(Nvm loaded a chapter of nagatoro then broke again)

Having issues with page loading, everything goes fine then Two hours later the pages are still not loading, so perhaps not all those cables have bine hooked up.

guess my new realtiy is that with all your new changes and my old computer (running vista, and firefox no longer supporting vista) I will have too find another source of manga to read. So until I can aford a new computer this is good bye (I doo like your service well its bine fun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread