Crazy Food Truck

Aggregator gang
When Gordon Freeman retires to become Gordon Ramsay, but instead became Gordon FreeRam

ΤΙ ΣΚΑΤΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΑ ΡΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ !!!! ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΠΟΥΤΣΟ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΣ ΜΙΛΑΜΕ !!!!

Could do without the ecchi stuff, but since the MC doesn't care too badly I probably shouldn't either.

Dex-chan lover
anyone else think this should have a post apocalypse tag since there was a massive shift in the ecosystem (oceans drying up) and the lack of human civilizations, or is this more of a trigun setting.

Double-page supporter
@vwea Hi, I haven’t used this site often to know, but what was the point of translating the chapter again when there was an already translated version of it?

Yeh

This is such a mediocre manga... It feels like the fanservice and the unique world are the only things it's got going for itself.

@Yeh ok, i see you have such supreme taste such godlike expectations for manga. Please m’lord, grace us with a manga that is not mediocre, grace us peasants with your oh so important enlightened opinionsñ

@Yeh ok, i see you have such supreme taste such godlike expectations for manga. Please m’lord, grace us with a manga that is not mediocre, grace us peasants with your oh so important enlightened opinionsñ

@Snowfennec
I've been considering it. If we can confirm that there was some apocalyptic event, I'm definitely for adding it.

Yeh

Listen carefully peasants, for I will bestow upon you knowledge gained only once in a lifetime.

Goblin Slayer is a fine manga, although not for the faintest of hearts.

I read a wide variety of manga. There's almost 800 I've read, but most of them are not worth mentioning. Just like this "crazy food truck" manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This is some weird sexy Fan-Service + Action. Food truck is like extra background, it doesn't really revolve around it.
It really needs a name change lol

Something is off about that girl. She has no common sense and has intelligence of a kid. Yet is like Captain America. Could she be a human experiment or something?

Users who are viewing this thread