Crimson Karma - Ch. 46

ugh my heart

:(

but I think shes happy with ernon..

it's the first i've seen her express so many emotions. it feels strange.

Such a dilemma...

So heartbreaking just to think about the betrayal, my poor ernon 😭 just leave the duke's side and happily stay with ur etelle forever as you wish.

Thank you for the chapters !! XOXO

Bruuuuuhhhhh I actually feel bad for him!! He fell for her and would probably suffer deeply when he learns that he was betrayed!! I hope that he would understand when he learns her true identity... 😓

Hope he die soon or something, at her hands preferably and this doesn’t turn into a romantic story between them. Otherwise our MC may become very uninteresting.

LOL @ when she dropped her food on his cloak 😂

The name he gave her was so beautiful! He’s such a sweetheart. I am getting anxious thinking about Ernon getting hurt. 😭

I don't know anymore. I just love Ernon. I hope he will be able to escape the duke.

I feel bad for both of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Did anyone else first read Etelle as e-tell-le? Like as in Italy lol. I assume now it's pronounced likes Estelle but without the s

Ernon is so cute..... can't imagine how hurt he'll be when he knows she was a spy all along
poor baby T-T

Let me guess, in 30 or 50 chapters from here she'll goes "haha, mana gun goes pewpewpewpewpew"

K-webtoons sure love making all these cold blooded killer seem cute and fluffy internally while using sad backstories to justify their actions. Sure, they're in war and he was used, but he literally said he viewed human lives as ants and that killing them in mass is exciting in the last few chapters.

He's the ML, and he also loved Kasia in their previous lives yet he was the one who killed her also. I'm not buying any of this Romeo-Juliet story. Is it wrong for me to think that if you love someone you should fight tooth and nails for them to be alive and not actually killing them? People sure have weird taste.

Users who are viewing this thread