Crimson Karma - Ch. 64

Aggregator gang
@caramelcookie
hope you continue this work ,Pocket Comics app Eng ver do not avail in my country and this comic also yet avail in my country as well

Dex-chan lover
The thing about SFX is that people will only notice them if they're redrawn poorly.
I think writing an sfx note to the side of the panel is sufficient. You shouldn't redraw complicated scenes where people will likely not even glance over it.

Thank you for the chapter! 🙌🙌🙌

Of course I appreciate your hard work but I would prefer sfx to not be redrawn. A sfx translation note instead is ok. Less work for you results in faster releases, so that makes me more happy. ☺️

And IMO if people want to see scans with fully redrawn sfx and the whole she-bang they should just pay for Eng version. 🤷‍♀️

So there are many people complaining about the art saying it has gotten worse. Which it is true, but if you are going to just drop a series or not read a manga/manwha's, just because the art looks bad or you don't like the style of art, or it's not drawn "professionally" then there is this thing called a door... Where you get out.. For people like you. Because I know there are so many wonderful mangas, manwha's, manhua's, and Webtoons that have awsome characters, storyline, etc. That are not really consider "Professionally" drawn but the story is unique or amazing. I'll rather have a bad or not "professionally" drawn manga/manhwa/etc. than a bad translation. And let me tell you, I have lots of experience when it comes to shitty translation, and it is not fun. The shitty ones are literally so bad I feel like they got it off from google translate. In fact, they were so bad that I believe that Google translate could do better. So I began to appreciate Individual translators or group translators. Even if they say their translation isn't perfect, I bet my whole money that their translation would be 100% much better than the shitty ones I've encounter. so the Translator that have been translating this manhwa. Thank you. I admire how much work you put into this and taking your time and effort to translate this manhwa. Thank you for making my day. I hope you have a wonderful day :D

Thanks a lot mate! don't worry about the credit page you can do it as many times as you want, I at least don't mind at all 😀

Fed-Kun's army
ive always noticed stuff like sfx, but ik some ppl dont mind
i dont mind either but ofc i do heavily appreciate and prefer sfx redraws

When I see translated sfx, i always feel kinda intimidated by how much time and effort the redrawers put in it when they can do it in like half the time if they just put a translation note instead of redrawing the whole thing

I appreciate it, and am in awe of the skill, but my experience doesn't change much whether the SFX is translated or not and it feels sad to see someone put so much effort in something that's not a big deal. It's cool though! Like the format!

There were sfx?

I completely didn’t notice but that’s a habit I have with all manga and comics regardless of translation.

WTF NEED MORE
thxs for the updates
thinking that I'm falling in love with you guys thanks so much for the hardwork

Users who are viewing this thread