D.Gray-man - Ch. 236 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - Red and the Pierrot

CKN

Dex-chan lover
thats a cruel fate - dancing around with the person you hold dear and kill later

I must say I really love this manga but I seriously need to reread the later chapters cause I get what's going on but I'm somehow lost at the same time

there was a picture of Lavi! I thought Hoshino has forgotten that he exists!

Fuck me I cried. I already have lost a good part of my love for D.Gray-man but I cried like a child in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...

The wielded of the Heart needs to be revived? And the that tree, which IIRC is where the “Earl” killed Mana and Neah’s “mother,” shines white?

I wonder, was she actually the wielder of the Heart? Since she and the pre-twins Earl seemed to have been together-together, that would have been one hell of a star-crossed love. Something that suitably dramatic might explain why that Earl disappeared and split into Mana and Neah, perhaps semi-literally torn in half by his conflicting hatred for the Heart and the Innocence and his love for the Heart’s bearer.

How could Hoshino-sensei hurt me like this? T-T I love all of them so much (Except the Apocryphos. It can rot for all I care, maybe Chaozi, idk but I hate him). I love the relationship between Mana and Allen (both the dog and A.W.). I'm a bit bothered by how the last few chapters are titled Saying Goodbye to A.W.
Does this mean that Allen will walk through his memory lane and the Allen that we knew will disappear? This is so sad, I can't stop tearing up

Go dammit, I feel like crying. They were all there. The big players were all watching it unroll. This is so sad.

@sandamckitty I feel exactly the same, I remeber what's going on but at the same time I don't get any of it ?

Still, I'm glad there's an update! Tahnks alot for the translation!

After hearing what Apocryphos said, and knowing the Noah's have been using the Millenium Earl for thousand of years, what if he was/is the original wielder of "the heart"?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck apocryphos
Fuck innocence
Fuck Noah

Why Allen and Mana weren't allowed to be happy.

This is so sad.

Dex-chan lover
I remember when Allen had the flashback of Mana buried Allen-dog, he seemed much more "dead" inside, here we see what really was happening with him Mana was pure turmoil.

Man, this conflict between the Noahs and Innocence really is complex, and it seems that things won't get so simpler with time.

Dex-chan lover
@ sawayakahana
Probably after all this shit Allen discards A.W. persona and stays "just" Allen. Or we are in for even more suffering when true ALLEN reappears and reclaims his body from both Allen and Nea.

How the heck there's a world as cruel as this. Like, everyone can't seem to become happy. At all. Let them please be happy will you?! (besides Apocryphos and Chaoji. I hate them both. They can disappear for all I care).

Users who are viewing this thread