Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Logout

Dex-chan lover
Lets be fair here, the father most likely only saw the part where Riona wanted to sex with Forti and EVEN if that wasnt the only thing he saw, that one moment alone is enough reason for someone to try to immediately shut down the contact, was there a better way? Probably, would he, in his current mental state be able to conceive that? I dont really think so.

Also lets not act like what Riona was developing with Forti was some sort of "Daughter/mother" relationship bc it wasnt

I want to think of something clever to say but Im not sure which side to take. Ofcourse its wrong to just do that to your daughter but them again he thinks that it should stop right away and that she shouldent confide so much in a robot. Being a better father is something he forgot because of work, his grief and all the sex he had with the bot. Yeah no you know what he sucks this is his fault :)

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, Riona made clear that beyond some kissing and touching they haven't done really anything... Yeah, no, still not mother figure to be found hahahaha
She gave her oral in Chapter 2 (or almost did, at the very least, the pannel is leaving it vague on purpose)
Honestly, I can't say her father decision was the wrong one. She's a middle school girl (so 12/13 years old) who had multiple sexual encounter with an adult fashioned sex-doll. Also Forti hasn't been here for THAT long considering that in chapter 1, it's stated that it's only been a month since she started working for them. They clearly don't have a mother/daughter relationship, and I don't think their relation is particularly healthy either, especially considering her age.

Dex-chan lover
I think he was mostly reasonable, at least if Forti really were a soulless robot, but throwing away a poor kid's mother/lover figure was definitely a bad move.

Dex-chan lover
Lets be fair here, the father most likely only saw the part where Riona wanted to sex with Forti and EVEN if that wasnt the only thing he saw, that one moment alone is enough reason for someone to try to immediately shut down the contact, was there a better way? Probably, would he, in his current mental state be able to conceive that? I dont really think so.

Also lets not act like what Riona was developing with Forti was some sort of "Daughter/mother" relationship bc it wasnt
Eh, human relationships are complicated in the same sense someone can be a friend and a lover at the same time. Granted, I won't pretend their relationship was wholesome by any means, but sometimes unwholesome relationships are the best you're going to get. Riona couldn't help wanting to be spoiled by Forti, and in that sense, she definitely viewed her as a mother figure. Well, one that's happy to oblige to screwing her daughter, but still.

I'm all for Riona going AWOL with her Robot. Get some Become Human style roughing it on the streets up in here.

Dex-chan lover
Riona couldn't help wanting to be spoiled by Forti, and in that sense, she definitely viewed her as a mother figure
I disagree, honestly. You can want to be spoiled by your partner as well. She defintiely treated her as some sort of surrogate lover, especially since their relationship started after her pretend girlfriend, Karin, rejected her.

Dex-chan lover
"mother figure" that happens to be a sex doll you have sex with, interesting "mother"
I was thinking of her as Riona’s mother figure bc Riona doesn’t really get any affection from her parents and she seemed to be looking for affection from Forti to compensate for that, but you’re right now that I actually think about it.

I still stand by my main point, though, which is that Forti is really important to Riona since she doesn’t really have anyone else to rely on, so even if their relationship is unhealthy, tearing them apart like that is just going to leave Riona isolated. If her dad’s going to separate them, it’d be better to make sure she has some good friends and for him to spend some time being a “proper father” first

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking of her as Riona’s mother figure bc Riona doesn’t really get any affection from her parents and she seemed to be looking for affection from Forti to compensate for that, but you’re right now that I actually think about it.

I still stand by my main point, though, which is that Forti is really important to Riona since she doesn’t really have anyone else to rely on, so even if their relationship is unhealthy, tearing them apart like that is just going to leave Riona isolated. If her dad’s going to separate them, it’d be better to make sure she has some good friends and for him to spend some time being a “proper father” first
Oh don't get me wrong, while he has good intentions and i do think that having a relationship with a robot is unhealthy, i do agree he did it the wrong way. Now, i also get why he did, when feelings are involved (like the love of a parent for his child), logic rarely occures.

Dex-chan lover
A hell of a chapter to catch up to the raws on. I'm really torn because I can also see where the dad is coming from even if im inherently more interested in forti as a robot and stuff like that. He definitely didn't go about this the right way, but im not sure what the "right" way is period

Dex-chan lover
Well... That was quite the "Hello darkness my old friend" moment. I knew it was going to be bad. I won't comment on Forti being shut down and disposed of like trash. Y'all said everything there was to be said.

But the father saying he's gonna do his job as a father but proceed to just punish her without even saying what she did wrong or trying to find why she did it in the first place, that's just made me sigh 😮‍💨. That's the epitome of bad parenting. The dad apparently loves feeling guilty.

Group Leader
"Getting along"
vilRCfE.png

"Didn't you get along with her too?! We could share! Sharing is caring!"
NH32Ywd.png

Dex-chan lover
"Didn't you get along with her too?! We could share! Sharing is caring!"
NH32Ywd.png
This is exactly what i think about Riona state right now, she just want to be like her father, if her father could be happy by doing “it” with Forti, why she can’t 😂?
(ye, i know the reason of this stupid father, but the decision he did is awful although it meant being overprotective)

Users who are viewing this thread