Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

i wonder when he's going to tell her all the truth i just can't understand him

The toothpaste creeped me out a bit. Who wants transparent teeth? Is that even a thing these days? I’m old and not up with the trends.

What I want to know is what made him a scum, the death of his mother is one thing, but what else upset him and the girl with long hair who told the protagonist to "take responsibility".

I feel sorry for the other boy, he does not deserve to be treated by this FL, she just forgot his confession and left it as a secondary matter, the only thing she has in mind is scum-kun, scum that apparently doesn't even take it Seriously, he does not know what he is thinking, but he does not even have the confidence to tell him what happened, that for 2 or 3 chapters they have left that issue unresolved, sometimes one can feel better just having someone who listen to your sorrows, it will depend on that listener, it will depend on helping you, empathizing or just listening sometimes is enough.

I ask a lot for a manga that the only thing that keeps you tied to it is the unnecessary drama, but I can't throw it away until it's finished and I'll continue like that.

Users who are viewing this thread