Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Dark Portal

Dex-chan lover
@rluka the manga is just 5 chapters in, and even in the novel things start to get interesting later! But I don't know how much rhe manga will stay faithful to the original since it's an adaptation in a different format

Dex-chan lover
@rluka the manga is just 5 chapters in, and even in the novel things start to get interesting later! But I don't know how much rhe manga will stay faithful to the original since it's an adaptation in a different format
Just hope it doesn't get axed. Hasn't been any news since volume 3, and the WN is stopping (still waiting for food fighter neesan's battle again).

The author mentioned about planning on forking out the story though, so the LN could turns out much more differently from the WN.

noj

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I actually love that they showed what the MC imagined the Devil Portal to look like and then showed it was something completley different. Usually youll just see the real thing immediatley even if the MC shouldnt know what it looks like. You dont see this too often.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, one thing I must praise the current King: he sure knows how to build his harem. So many hot milfs.

Users who are viewing this thread