Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - A Taboo Encounter

Dex-chan lover
Appearance aside, unlike the other girls, Ante acts more like a close buddy than infatuated girl in love when with him.
So at least rest assured on that part.

I don't know what this dude is thinking, but what he gonna do after he destroys the demon race, logoff from life, live like a hermit? Because the second the humans regain their footing they will be coming for his ass.
Probably just log off from life.
His past life seems revenge driven and all focused on just winning the war while killing as much dark races as possible.

So will he get the power to make things taboo? Seems really overpowered.
Not really. Cheat skill in WN are usually cheat because the author release all limiter and set only very loose definition. So it has no upper limit in power, and the author can pull any kind of barely scraping definition out of their arse (while the other characters are too "stubborn" to have such kind of "flexible thinking").

While the ability to set a taboo seems OP on paper, in this story the magic is still classified as a curse.
In the lore, curse can be resisted or dispelled with enough willpower and magic power.
While Jil does grow really fast, even he understand it would still take a long time to match his father.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Is nobody gonna talk about the fact that the loli devil instantly exposed the secret that the hero has kept secret for five years (or however old the reincarnated hero is now)? She could destroy him with this knowledge alone. Obviously she won't (otherwise the story would tragically end here), but what could this devil's motive(s) be for helping a human depose the demon race? I hope her motive is not something cliché like Death Note, where the omnipotent "god" only seeks entertainment, extracting no concession from the hero and thus presenting no real obstacle to his ultimate objective. I presume she is gonna be a useful ally, but at what cost to the hero? Loli devil has leverage over him (she knows his true identity) and immense power (which she used to reveal his identity), but what can the hero offer her in return for her cooperation? She doesn't look like the type who'd play second-fiddle to a child, let alone a human. Any guesses???

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what this dude is thinking, but what he gonna do after he destroys the demon race, logoff from life, live like a hermit? Because the second the humans regain their footing they will be coming for his ass.
I think you should re-read from the start to understand him better. It's still chapter 6, so it'd be quick.

Simply put, I don't think MC cares, at all, at what would happen to him as long as his justified revenge is accomplished. Dying again would be a very cheap and simple price.

The reflection of his true self had the marks still from when he fought the current demon king. Does that mark the damage done to his soul or just that it's the last form he had before he died? The devil said his soul was strong to resist the curse. Excited for the next chapter! The atmosphere is really strong.
Only author knows

Dex-chan lover
Seriously I knew this would be a good manga and I'm willing to put up with a few loli's to read it.
But why do they always have to be dressed like that and have a attitude problem like being bratty.

Thanks for the translation everyone at LHTranslation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is nobody gonna talk about the fact that the loli devil instantly exposed the secret that the hero has kept secret for five years (or however old the reincarnated hero is now)?
To put it simply, the devils are very individualistic and they're not friend of the demons.

Cannibal's pact is just between him and the first Demon King (and inheritor of the soul eater spear).
Other devils don't give a damn about him and his contract, that's his own business.
And he never promise anything about protecting the demon race.

What they do care is the resulting dark portal means demons looking for power now can come to the devils' world.
If the visitor's soul is strong enough, and the devil likes their personality, they will make a contract. The devils get benefit because the contract, and more direct action towards the material world helps them grow strong faster.

So, Ante got no reason to snitch on Alex.
Odigos (mister fabulous stick) also seems to understand Alex' identity and motivation, but he only care about showing the way to anyone in need.

Last edited:
Group Leader
when you try the gacha for the first time and get an legendary on the first try

Users who are viewing this thread