Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Ch. 12 - Karmic Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Bro that must be so fucking insane seeing the people who killed your family and yourself. Them being your family now. Fuck you can feel the hurt from his expressions.
Honestly one of the things I really appreciate about it. It's obviously not unique in that it is a revenge story or that the MC has to hide his thirst for revenge, but in most stories of this kind, when MC shows his real feelings, it's almost always just rage. Here instead when he shows his true self, he always seems more grief-stricken and miserable than mad.
It's a nice touch.

Dex-chan lover
SInce there are 7 heirs they are based on the 7 sins, we got Pride for the first Prince, the Second is probably Wrath and everybody else kinda introduced themselves. Jilbagias's place would be Greed. Then again he is full of wrath so him being wrath while the second being greed can work.
I'm pretty sure the MC is wrath

Supporter
Dammit I’m already jonesing for another chapter!!
Why is this manga (and the translator team who works on it) SO GOOD?!

Dex-chan lover
Well since there is a harem tag he could definitely have taboo with a sister to both remove them from competition (i.e. part of his concubines) and also power up

Dex-chan lover
2nd, 5th, and 6th are female, not entirely sure why the translators are going with an across the board "prince" naming scheme. It feels more confusing to me than going with a mixed prince/princess naming scheme.

I was going to say that I should catch up on the webnovel, but it doesn't look there's been any new chapters since January 1st.
Surely it must be Ouji-sama-tachi.
While it can be translated as "princes (English)" but it's more correct to be translated as "ils (in French)",
which means "all of them is male" or "over 9000 females + 1 male" is still "ils (in French)".

Dex-chan lover
The... Humanization of the "enemies" make this series much more uncomfortable than it should be.
And I'm all for it

Dex-chan lover
2nd, 5th, and 6th are female, not entirely sure why the translators are going with an across the board "prince" naming scheme. It feels more confusing to me than going with a mixed prince/princess naming scheme.

I was going to say that I should catch up on the webnovel, but it doesn't look there's been any new chapters since January 1st.
because it's a descriptive rather then a gendered position. God>King>>Queen/Consort>Prince>ect there are no demon princesses.

Users who are viewing this thread