Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Ch. 11 - Price of Taboo (2)

Dex-chan lover
I read a comment once that his harem were all slaves, and since the novelupdates page has slave harem tag and nothing about mom/son i would bet in it not happening
Oh come on! Its like holding gold in your hands and you throw it away for dirt. Mangas tend to change some parts here and there, either for marketing sake or to flesh some part out for the better. I HOPE, I really hope the author will add this into account because in recently years (or even decade) MILFs are kinda a trend. And if you have "incest", welp, lets say people like me would be more interested into that. :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Love that "Hail Hydra" moment when MC stab the last man standing.

Also the eye of the last man also realized what MC meant.
🤌🤌🤌

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food
is this official or your conjecture?
That's the explanation she gives, The reason she passed the gate with him is that she didn't have much time left before turning into a concept which would make her lose her ego and basically just become a pillar of the world

at some point she explains how the magic and the gods works

Dex-chan lover
The one thing I hate about this manga, is that the author won't have the balls to make him put a baby is his mom, so much for being about taboo :angery:

Also, she needs correction alright
She needs to correct me
main-qimg-0125930b81781949d403335295f19b04

Dex-chan lover
fantastic depiction of mc's guilt and regret this series might be a keeper if it continues down this route

Dex-chan lover
Too bad they resolved the fight off screen. It was really cool and smooth in the novel.

I dunno, I think it works better this way. It's not a real fight, it's an execution. If the humans ever had a chance of winning, then the guilt of killing them would be lessened. If Jil had been in real danger, then the taboo is lessened. As it is, he didn't kill them, he murdered them.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I think it works better this way. It's not a real fight, it's an execution. If the humans ever had a chance of winning, then the guilt of killing them would be lessened. If Jil had been in real danger, then the taboo is lessened. As it is, he didn't kill them, he murdered them.
Oh no, he was never in any real danger, but the fight was cool and it was an occasion for the mangaka to show some action. I'll just link it here:

https://www.foxaholic.com/novel/7th...ronicle-of-demon-kingdom-toppling/chapter-24/

Aggregator gang
Double taboo breaks, the external of speaking against the clan and confiding in his enemy. The internal of being a humans and killing his kindred.

His power will be immense. As will be his suffering.

The Greater the Suffering! The Greater the Peace

Dex-chan lover
Kinda curious with what she means by "once everything is over", it would only end with his death, maybe she will turn into a concept and use her power to reborn his soul as human?
Once she turns into a concept, she will become a part of the world and lose her ego. So this wouldn't be possible

Users who are viewing this thread