Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 5

the more chapter i read the more murderous i become
thank you for translating ! and stay safe

Dex-chan lover
She cares too much about her terrible family. I couldn't have cared less about my father after what he did in her previous life. So what the duke paid off the debt, no one told him to do that take it up with the dad. I'd be there to negotiate on my own terms especially after selling all my valuables the day before and preparing myself.
Also her sister is jealous trash, makes it hard to believe the younger sister doesn't have ulterior motives even though we'd seen her future too

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Dex-chan lover
The father is a useless gambler who would sell his soul for money if he couldn't sell his daughters. And the oldest sister is just as shitty after tossing her siblings out on the street after she was married. But Karma caught up and she couldn't keep the marriage and ended up miserable.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad you guys aren't dropping this outright when no one else has picked it up. Sucks if releases will be slow, but that's better than no releases for translations cause no one working on it nor licensed :p

Thanks for translating! I want more but I understand it's hard work. T_T

I think this is gonna be one of my favourite comics yay.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the cost of turning back time was the flutter of a butterfly's wings - would make the risk higher, but it's an interesting development.

Oh no I’m worried with the changes going on, what if the dukes will isnt what she thinks it is now

Everyone is dropping their projects like crazy. So many webtoons/manhwas have been dropped :(

Users who are viewing this thread