Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée

Aggregator gang
The kakaopage raw doesn't seem to be working, is this cancelled or is something else happening? There's at least 29 chapters complete already is that the whole of it or should there be more?

One way or another someone’s going to regret including some things in that contract...hehehe

Group Leader
is he a duke or marquis?! the title and summary don't match. 😭 man needs to choose one rank.

@stinghy If I recall correctly, he is a marquis, but his grandfather was a Duke. There's another two potential heirs for the title, though. His relationship with the MC starts because of this, to inherit the dukedom.

Group Leader
@meimel damg that title is confusing. I read a comment section on another site and they just called him duke, so I was confused

@cinnamoncookie

Don't worry! I've read further and this does not appear to be that kind of story. Our heroine got burned by one of those guys and this time, is willing to fight for her rights! She won't put up with abusive behavior anymore (like, read chapter 9 and you'll see).

Our hero listens to her and is willing to work with her. He is willing to defend her later on. He's not like that trope you mentioned or I would've dropped it already. I could not keep reading Lucia because I didn't like the male hero's trope - sleep with women, throw them away heartlessly once he's had a taste, but what's this? The heroine is too enjoyable in bed! He can't leave her! Despite being a scumbag for most of his life, he will cherish her because she is his woman who saved him and who only he can have 🙄. I don't think it's bad to enjoy such stories and it's not like I don't read trashy romance either, but we all have different tastes.

Give Daisy a read and you might like it.

Aggregator gang
Daisy's guid to becoming the dukes wife (kinda)
Step 1: live a terrible life
Step 2: time travel way back to when your father had debt
Step 3: approch the the Marquis that will become a duke
Step 4: tell the Marquis about all of his secrets you know
Step 5: make the Marquis trust you
Step 6: remember step 3? Well he wants to become the duke and he needs to marry you
Step 7: tell the Marquis about all the things he has to do to become duke
Step 8: tell the Marquis to marry someone or you yourself if ya wanna be risque (if your in a fictional story 99% of the time he'll chose you)
Step 9: coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread