Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, would ten years be enough for 15th century black smithing to proceed fast enough to produce steel and intricate parts needed for 19th century technology?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it doesn't actually seem like shes resisting, but either way, if she doesn't want it, rape is still rape. Is this one of those things where japanese girls have to say no, even though they want it? I don't know. Don't use rape as a pretext for comedy please. Its very... low class.

Interesting concept but it just makes so little logical sense it hurts my brain. Let's put aside the whole perfect memory bullshit and how she advanced technology a few thousand years without any proper tools. Let's just say she has some kind of reincarnation cheat that lets them do all this in 10 years somehow.
Let's focus on the relationship and politics of the situation. what the actual fuck is this FL doing? The power dynamic is this relationship just doesn't work. What the fuck is this writing even? she should theoretically have the upper hand in this relationship. He's a disfavored prince whos essentially been banished to one of the more fringe border territories. he doesn't have command over any military body right now. Meanwhile, she's uncertain about his intentions for the technology but she just fucking offers it up on a silver platter along with her body. The people of the region should theoretically be fiercely loyal to her since they've gotten this far without any news of the technology spreading but somehow just accepts this shitty prince in as the new owner all of a sudden. So many moments You think that maybe shes had a moment of clear headed thinking but no she immediately reverts back to the absolute incompetent idiot she is. She's so intent on making sure she doesn't advance technology too much too fast by keeping everything under wraps but takes no fucking effort to account for what is currently the largest risk - this husband shes just fucking offered everything to. What the fuck happened? was she raped too many times by him that she's developed Stockholm syndrome?

ill still keep reading it though it's like a shitty kind of good, like one of them slow motion car crashes that is so horrible yet so entertaining at the same time.

Double-page supporter
Don't take that sensitive matter so seriously, this is that kind of shoujo after all.... x'D

I don't know if I find it funny that the girl is a genuis, prodigy and a engineer all in one as well as her brain dead husband and his aid
Of course it's not realisitic ( as if isekai would be rational or logical) but I don't know what premis the whole manga has.
To show the benefits of modern warfare? Or how ´simple´ the life conditions can change with the ´right´ people at the top?

And I thinks it's incredible naive to think that her technology would always remains a secret and nobody tries to infiltrate her country to see how they have changed in the past 10 years
It would be literally a honeypot

Users who are viewing this thread