Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Code:
Reminder the source LN series is incomplete, as the author passed away in a traffic accident 2 months after the latest volume 8 was released.

Hit by a truck? Isekai'd?

@grinning_idiot That’s why I said, having the blueprints, which is resulted from her photographic memories by seeing it once in the museum is not enough. It will only give you the mechanism of how those machines can work, but not exactly how to produce it. Blueprints in the museums only tell you the components. Like car, for example, you won’t get information about the chemical mixture of rubber to produce wheels, or the thickness or components of the materials to build the car body/machines. Plus, you need to know how to produce the machines that will produce the components as well, which I doubt are available in the museum. And again, she only said that she knew things from seeing it once in the museum, I doubt she learnt things properly about them. That’s why I said, the engineers are the one who are genius, as they can build those things only from looking at the measly blueprints from the museums.

Also I'm confused. The first chapter referred to Daites as a territory and her father is just a Duke, so I assumed it was part of the kingdom the prince was from, but now they're calling Daites a country. Also they apparently have a separate military, and the prince's country declared war on them and are being treated like foreign invaders. So is Daites a territory or a country, and if it's a country where are the king/queen of Daites in all this?

Group Leader
When you playing as a tall empire in CIV and reached industrial age when your neighbors still stuck at middle ages.

Dex-chan lover
Should have stuck with the BL lover class instead of promoting herself into a photogenic-self-taught-rocket-scientist class.

Dex-chan lover
MC's such a high-specced fujoshi that she literally went "might as well" on the other techs lol

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect that MC is so OP lmao. It's on a terrifying degree that I hope her memory will be explained. I'm still hoping for more BL things, though.
So MC really did that with husband, huh...they're so casual about it lmao.

@Grinning_Idiot it's not 'her father is JUST a duke'... Using 'just' to describe a duke as in as a rank in nobility implicating you are not well-informed in the ranks order might as well as belittling a 'duke' rank in nobility.
Dukes/Duchesses are the highest titles among nobility ranks; second after royal families; third after kings/queens...
All those with nobility ranks are granted some pieces of land/territories to govern by king... Since there will be several people that hold the same title, in this case a duke, the territories will be spread even futher, obviously...
And since the territories are separated from the capital, its impossible to rely on a single army from the capital dubbed as royal army/knight that job is solely to protect the king/queens/royal families to aid those who are attacked by foreign armies, hence the reason why each nobility ranks has their own army to protect their own territories...
Its not a far-fetched idea to call those with a territories as a 'country' as they have their own government as well as their own armies.
The kings/queens stands atop of this hierarchy with royals in second, and those nobilities respectively...
also, did i really saw 'Surströmming' there?
That infamous 'Surströmming'?! as a ration?? Lol??

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that MC just went ahead and showed it all. Normally that would be considered foolish, but...I mean, obliterating your husband's common sense all at once so he understands the gravity of the situation works too.

Rather, I'm impressed he's able to understand the repercussions so quickly. Our world had a lot of trouble when soldiers started having severe PTSD because they started being able to kill people in quantities human beings weren't meant to achieve.

Aggregator gang
Wow. I'm glad they addressed the fact that she seems to have a photographic memory, otherwise the amount of things she was able to create was unbelievable. Honestly, it still is a bit hard to accept. I mean, what modern person would just know off the top of their head how to build a car or a telephone? Nonetheless, this is a fun read. The fact that she is already married and is already trying to produce and heir with her husband is pretty surprising and, I dare say, a somewhat refreshing change from the typical reincarnation story. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story continues.

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Reminder the source LN series is incomplete, as the author passed away in a traffic accident 2 months after the latest volume 8 was released.

F

Hit by a truck? Isekai'd?

Hopefully the author gets picked up by a benevolent isekai admin!

Dex-chan lover
Has the LN been stopped because of that? I've heard of a lot of examples of series (WN/LNs and Manga) or characters (Anime and Video games) in Japan ending or being remove out of respect for the author or VA. I mean, I've also heard of some times where a series was continued, at least for a little while, after the author passed too though.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently it's a common thing a isekai victim getting a backup of every human invention into the brain.

look at that fkn ego like he was the one that advanced civilization. Ha! "It's up to me whether the trigger is used." GEt a load of him jfc.

Fed-Kun's army
just saying
many lives would be spared if gunpowder is used as soon as a war break instead of after weeks of killing
not that you should use it lightly or give it to the wrong people (like power hungry kings) but, don't just let it rust...

Users who are viewing this thread