Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

AHAHHAHAHA IM WITH MILLIANA AND KULALISA. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I'VE BEEN BLESSED.

So the prince is Bi... right?
He's attracted to his wife and Kocis at the same time 😀

Ughh I found this BL storyline is coming to life... quite a shocking, and felt bad for Milliana. But she is happy knowing her OTP come to life, sooo 😅😅😅 mixed feeling, duh!!

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fellow Fujoshi's say AYE!

The cheating thing and her reaction are annoying.

But the thing that bugged me the most was how his thought process makes no sense. "I thought it couldn't be helped if she despised me for having a male lover." DUDE! You have literally seen and read homosexual erotica that she WROTE, watched her fan girl and drool over the merest HINT of possible gay shit. Obviously, the gay part is not gonna be the thing that bothers her. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART! WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO DUMB?!

Double-page supporter
LMFAOOOOO YESSSSS I LOVE IT. I was trippin though I kept flipping the pages back and forth like IS THIS REAL OR IS SHE DAYDREAMING LMAO

It fits so perfectly! Because sex between the prince and Milliana just seemed so.... forced... her first night with him seriously looked like rape LOL but she accepted it out of duty. And then he uses sex against her like a form of punishment LOL...

If the story kept going that direction I was gonna drop this, cuz, while the MC is okay with it, ITS A LITTLE TRAUMATIZING OKAY, having rough forced sex as a form of punishment hurts my soul lol.

But then THIS HAPPEND. And I’m glad he now has his “lover” and his legal wife so they can work together as rulers of the land, and he can still enjoy his time with actual lover 😂💕

A little sad that she still has the duty as legal wife to produce a heir (as that seems to be the only reason why the prince sleeps with her). I hope that the sex as a form of punishment is lessened a little bit now that he has ousted his lover lol

“Male lovers are normal” she was definitely reborn into her perfect world lmao

OMFG !!!!! Where are you fellow fujoshi !!!!! It was a hidden yaoi !!!! YASSSSS !!! I shipped them from the start !!

dude when did this BL climaxed.. shipping MC with prince though so I hope that's just her daydreaming hard or smth

im dropping..
Cheating is still Cheating!
UGH... like i hate how she was so excited her husband was cheating on her with a man!!!!
LIKE CHEATING IS NOT OK!

Dex-chan lover
I guess being loved by the God of War made him one of those Greek homos Al Sharpton warned us about.

ummm guys, it's not cheating if his wife don't mind about it. or am I the only one who think that way?

Y'all. If she doesn't care, or is into it, then it's not cheating. As long as there's open conversation, and consent on all sides.

What I don't appreciate is her not consenting to having sex with him, and that happening anyway. Like, how is everyone flipping out over him having a consenting open relationship, but not to him literally raping his wife...?

@RowanSpirit
Just want to point this out because im not reading 135 comments to see if someone else did.
If she was raped, there would be real trama, she would be fantasizing about her rapist having sex with another person
you can argue that he was forceful, sure, but rape... unless the manga wants to have a really dark tone to it, that's not what happens.

@Alidan Sorry, no means no. She's screaming no, and fighting back, while he carries her off to have sex with her. How is that anything except sexual assault?!

Users who are viewing this thread