Daites Ryou Koubouki

I got that much yeah, but still. I find it hard to appreciate since I want to root for the BL couple, but he's still seducing the heroine. And sure he needs an heir, but what a miserable life to live to just be a womb with legs, and living your entire life as nothing else.
And yeah sure it happens for soldiers to cuddle naked, but if he keeps his cuddle partner close afterwards and clearly shows affection towards him, then, in the land full of dreams that are mangas, I'd like to see them happy together instead of having to watch the character transforming into a jackhammer.
Then again, it's only my own preferance. I just like it when the love is big, deep and between two people.

This is like the closest to Polyamory that I've seen in a manga. Not understanding the hate for the well explained cultural difference in relationships though. Also, Matisa literally has the
blessing of the war god, that apparently gives him super human strength, but also makes him go into beast mode, and 'doing it' helps him control it. Still better than falling into his grandpa's habit of just indiscriminately killing everyone around him though...

They are translating a story that never finished? And it's never gonna finish because the author died suddenly? That's kinda sad.

@labanina *nods* Oh I see, I see. This especially speaks to me since I'm an artist who is going to school in a few days so I won't get time to work on art. PLUS my mom wants me to be a doctor so I wouldn't get time to work on art in the future. That's life I guess.

The story is entertaining, but please, why does he have to practically rape her every chapter? I finished chapter 3 and it. Is handled poorly, it is not a bashful "no my lord" but rather "no way in hell" and he does it anyway... And for nów he is useless to the story So it ticks me off, she os a genius so she should dictate the rules, as the whole territory is loyal to her and she is respected everywhere...

@Prosecco because she's his wife.
e22or2.png

@Prosecco

is heavily implied that using your blessing droves you nuts and she doesn't realize that her perfect memory is a blessing. Sex is pretty much a way to relieve it, that is the reason why there is intercourse between same gender in the army and no one is against it.

Group Leader
So ML and FL will definitely get together, sorry BL fans 🤣 Also, I feel like Clarissa and Kocis are cute ❤️

oh prince its my first time seeing you but i will tell you all the secrect of my daughter...

facepalm

Aggregator gang
Ty for adding the note about the author, wish more would so you know not to read if you care about an ending

@Prosecco Yeah I've tried to chalk it up to cultural differences, like she's not allowed to be enthusiastic about sex even, but some of it is just... it's really really weird that him throwing her over his shoulder and dragging her to bed while she's like "no!!! take [the blonde knight who's name I forgot] instead!!" is played of as humorous?!

Thank you for the note re: author and the series status. Sad but good to know :(

Rest in peace author. Although there were some things people didn't agree with, I can say that we all enjoyed your work. Your story was very special in its own way and I hope you knew that as well.

@hakunoyuuki typical Japanese male protag also screams "NOOO!" when confronted with any kind of advances from the opposite sex, what's your point? She's aristocracy, a privileged class, you don't get to enjoy those privileges without fulfilling certain obligations before general population. Risking your life in war to protect that population for males and stabilizing feudal system by producing heirs for females. It's literally her duty.

@labanina The acceptability of rape within the social context depicted within the stories universe is not the problem here. It wasn't that long ago that raping your wife was legal, but that does not make jokes about husbands raping their wives funny, even if you set the joke in 1920.

The problem here is that the author of this story chose to play rape off as a joke, and whether or not bearing heirs is her duty is entirely irrelevant. And make no mistake, if someone says no and the other party acts without their consent, that's rape. Which is not funny in any context, even if she seems okay with it after the act.

The whole prison warden thing currently happening is pretty awful as well.

Users who are viewing this thread