Daites Ryou Koubouki

I'm saddened to only read now about the author's passing. Hopefully they somehow find a way to complete the novel though

I AM LIVING FOR KOCIS' REACTION WHENEVER HE TELLS HIS AND THE PRINCE'S BL STORIES IM---
IT MAKES EVERYTHING CUTER I CANT HELP KWBEKDB

I really like the relationship of the three it's really different and cute! I'm so happy this is still being updated! Thank you

Fed-Kun's army
It's extremely rare. When the MC isekai-ed, yet the ML had other lover when they married and the MC approved that. Even cherished them. And the lover loyal to both ML&MC.
Its my first time read manga with polyamorous story in which MC not the center, and they had harmonious relationship without any jealously.

I feel complicated. And it said the author had RIP... Ah, i really don't now how it would end.

Huh, it seem Truck-San struck again. The author is probably in another world living as some sort of hero or maybe reincarnated into their manga.

If i like it, i like it, if i don't then I'll leave it as it is. No one's trying to held you people back if you don't like it, just don't degrade a work that other people like.

Don't be so judgmental that you even judge fictional characters just because they have weird fitish, the MC is more open minded than some people 😑

Group Leader
I wonder if the people saying "don't like dont read" would still be saying it if the other lover was female....

I tried to put myself in her shoes but heck, I think I'll be acting the same way she does too. I mean that's REAL LIFE BL DUDE. A fujoshi will ship handsome bois even if the other boi is her boi. 🤭🤭

i hope author is loved by the most splendid reverse harem in her favorite manga/otome game <3 rest in peace and thank you for your hard work!

I dont really get fujoshis. It's not about if he's cheating or was cheating with a man or woman, it's that, before telling her, he was cheating with someone else. Man or woman, hes a scum tbh.

Thanks for the update. Really hope that the next chapter will arrive faster than this one. Once every three months is way too long.
Keep up the good work.

I think this story is interesting but sorry, if you’re gonna be my husband, you can’t have another lover man or woman regardless of what era or century we live in. It’s either me or him and I’m not down for sharing even if we all share a good relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread