Daites Ryou Koubouki

I don't know about others but... I would've reacted the same way as the female lead, I would be so happy.
I see comments of people saying how " Even a fujoshi would have issues with their partner being unfaithful." Talk for yourself, because I would LOVE IT. And honestly, from all the friends (fujoshi) I know, everyone agreed that they wouldn't mind. I mean IF you're a 100000% fan of yaoi, you would never, ever, ever, ever feel bad for your husband "cheating" on you with another male.
Also, let's clarify something, she never said she LOVED the dude. Yes, they had sex, yes they married. But it was all for political shit. NOW, pull out your panties and stop being so stuck up. It's just a manga after all.

That's all for my rant. Goodnight ladies 😘... Goodnight, the others. 😒

Don't know if I like this or not yet, definitely a fan of the female lead and wish It'd be only her perspective. Male lead is beautiful ;> just not a fan of his character

Fed-Kun's army
@LyvNation. Lol nah. Irl, if you're with someone you love, you're going to be upset if they cheat on you, whether it's with a guy or a girl. Being a fujoshi doesn't make a difference. If you're ok with cheating, you're ok with the person leaving. And if you're that ok with the person leaving, you're most definitely not in love with that person.
This is a manga and she's clearly not in love so idc but irl, if one was in love, is a different thing.

It throws me of when he the ML said "I guess it's fine." No it's not fine, well even I a Fujoshi would not like to see a man that's having sex with me to be used by another being whether it's a girl, boy, or any creature. For all I know, you might get something nasty from having many sexual partner.

Tho' I agree with the FL that they're a hot ship, and her photographic memory were awesome, but It's still a 'NO' for me, for their open relationship. We need a bit sentimental romance between the FL and the ML. That's what I need.

Still the story rocks! Thanks author, translators and scanners.

My God, this is FUCKING AMAZING! Shoujo isekai reincarnation that is also a fujo and
the ml has a relationship with his right hand man??!!!!!!!
This is the epitome of my tastes in manga incarnate!!!!!!!!

This is so hilarious , can't stop laughing when the mc ship his husband with the knight 🤣

The fuck the MC is NOT going to be some side chick. NOPE NOPE NOPE. She should go find a faithful husband.

Dex-chan lover
"Do you think love can bloom, even on a battlefield?"

The buttsex aside, I am interested in the game of thrones playing out. I wonder if actually seeing two unwashed military men pressed against each other will disillusion her though.

Contributor
Normally I would drop this for the apparently non-consensual (ableit off-screen) sexual relations between the MC and her new husband, but between this managing to be sort of charming in its approach to dragging everyone down into the gutter, the aspect of medieval sexual realism (both the "man and wife are supposed to produce heirs", and "young men are replacements for women on battlefields," respectively), and finally the irony that is not lost on me of how common such non-consensual behaviour is in BL, in the end, somehow, I don't despise this.

I must admit that this aspect definitely still puts a damper on my whole-hearted enjoyment of this, however.

(Conversely, unlike some others here, I think it's totally fine that she's not upset by her husband having a man on the side. Polyamory is a thing folks can support in their significant others, if they are so inclined, no problem. Though having not been asked about it before-hand is, uh... bringing us back to the whole "consent" thing, and lack thereof.)

The beginning of this manga is bad, actually. It's like... fridge horror. This is pretty much, "We're legally married, and you're writing about dirty things, so it's fine if I rape you because my wife isn't allowed to say no!" BAD!

Dex-chan lover
@RowanSpirit you realize that's literally what happened in times set in this kinda period right? Wife was expected to perform her "wifely duties." It's not ok, but it is what it is. She also, far as I can tell (and from what I can tell about the novel), was fine with it/into him too for that.

Also, it's a pity we'll never get more of this as apparently the creator died in a car accident :(

I'm very confused now. Can someone kindly explain their relationships to me? And before, I think there's a shounen ai tag for this manga? 🤔

I personally don’t like bl, but this is just freaking hilarious that I can’t stop laughing 😂
The middle ages european like ml went to a place in the hicks (with his male love interest) to find that the place is already in the industrial revolution like place technically built by a reincarnated bl loving fujoshi of a mc, to be wed at the first chapter because he got disinherited for losing a battle thanks to plotting in the royal court
it’s normally not my kind of manga, but it’s just pure gold to read!
😂

Wow it got updated! I thought this was on hiatus. Thank you very much to the translators 🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
dont tell me.. she s making a freaking bl in another world.... oh god.

Users who are viewing this thread