Daites Ryou Koubouki

@sherrynity Please think before you spew your uninformed nonsense into the world. For most people here the problem isn't the BL but how they went about it. Even if the protag happens to not care, her husband was cheating on her. That's without question a shitty move and both leads never talked about having an open relationship.

But apparently you would be okay with your partner having someone else on the side without prior knowledge.

Open relationship exists people, calm down and she doesn't seem to mind it, as it is norm for the men in military in that world.
Rather than him cheating on her, weren't they together long before the marriage and this would have been a bl story, with the prince as protag, if they have started the story in a earlier point.

A 10/10 isn't a high enough score for this comic. It should get an 11/10 or a 12/10 at least.

Never before have I seen a comic that actually succeeded in pleasing the fujoshi fans who like straight romance along with bi boys with an ethical poly relationship that works, all while... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

The sex scenes with Wify are a *bit* sketchy in the consent department, but on the other hand, she seems to *enjoy* what she's getting out of the relationshipβ€”LORDβ€”WOMAN! YOU'RE GOING TO ORDER THEM TO LET YOU WATCH/JOIN, AREN'T YOUβ€½πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ [Nose Bleeds] πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

[Dies]

Okay. Okay. Okay. I'm… I've calmed down… [suddenly loses consciousness due to spontaneous blood loss]

Quick! Someone get a crash cart & some plasma over here! He's crashing!!!

Actually, he wasn't cheating. He was forced into a political marriage when he already had a relationship. She HOPED that he was bisexual with the Viscount, and when she found out that she was rightβ€”she (and her maid) died of happiness and fujoshi drool. So, basically, poly relationship. The wedding night was rather sketchy on the consent, but the BL appears fully consensual. In fact, I'd say that she *probably* didn't want to have sex with him at all, and would much rather *watch* him and the Viscount make love.

If you don't know what a poly relationship is, well basically, it means that they have multiple confirmed fixed partners. This isn't an "open" relationship. He doesn't appear to be doing it with *lots* of guys, but just with her and the Viscount (which, BTW, she HIGHLY approves of! 2πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

I sHouLd hAve chEcKed tHe tAgS wTf. I WASNT READY FOR CHAPTER 4. WOT

Fed-Kun's army
@Steamedtoast I like how you used the word cheating when the three of them consented to it.

You sure you're not just being salty here…? πŸ˜…

Group Leader
I truly love this manga so much, it is my thing 100% lol.
BL is life, and all that πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

@sherrynity I like how you think she consented when she didn't even have the chance to. She didn't know it was going to happen, they didn't talk about it beforehand. THERE WAS NO CONSENT ON HER PART WHEN THE GUYS KISSED. He cheated in that moment. She only consented after because she is portrayed as an uber fujoshi.

The thing about consent is that it should always be requested BEFORE you start on something, not after you've already cheated and are begging for forgiveness. The guys' reaction showed that they knew they did something wrong.

https://sapac.umich.edu/article/49:
"[consent is] a clear and unambiguous agreement, expressed outwardly through mutually understandable words or actions, to engage in a particular activity [in this case polyamory] "
"If you are unsure, it is important to clarify what your partner feels about the sexual situation before initiating or continuing the sexual activity [in case they gave consent before but show signs of having changed their mind]"
None of this happened and the world they live in is not portrayed as one where polyamory is the norm.

Grow up and think about what your words and actions mean. If you seriously think this chapter showed any form of proper consent you are a danger to the people you fancy.

@Liune When he married her he made a commitment to her. Doesn't matter if he loves her or not. Doesn't matter if he loves someone else. If you marry someone it is your duty to commit yourself to this person alone unless you both mutually agree to something else. Didn't happen.*

Heck, chapter 1 page 34 he says "We've become a married couple so secrets aren't good, right?" That was the moment he should have told her about Sidebob. Hypocrite.

* and no we're not talking about a gunpoint situation here, on either side

I like this manga but Idk... I feel betrayed honestly. Yes hes bisexual but didnt tell her and also having sex with her when she didnt really want it. If he just want to marry her in name only and not sleep with her I would have been perfectly happy with that. My culture has it but I dont support polygamy at all, no matter men or women

Fed-Kun's army
What a lucky fujoshi. Her maid made me choke on laughter πŸ˜‚. My gad ..... I've been waiting 😭

I'm ready for chapter 4 to be like one of the books shes writing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but eaither way I'm waiting to see what happens in chapter 5

I'm soooo glad that there are commenters here debating the relationship between the MCs.

I love Yaoi and I love shoujo- but I'm not about the whole woman being the 'side chick'. Even a fujoshi would have issues with their partner being unfaithful.

And for the commenters suggesting this is consensual...How?! There's a pretty big leap between suspecting your partner is sleeping with someone else and actually is.

'It's a political marriage'. Then don't demand they sleep together πŸ™„ He basically drags her to the bedroom. Why?

It must've hurt his male partner's feelings. The marriage didn't need to be consummated. There's no urgent need for an heir or for the marriage to be further solidified. So why did he insist on sleeping with her?

The fujoshi angle just feels forced. Either I'm going to pity the female MC or Kouris (male partner [pretty sure I massacred his name πŸ˜…].

Also as someone who is bi really annoyed cos this just furthers those stereotypes that bisexuals aren't monogamous πŸ˜‘

...Not sure I want to continue reading 😞 It had so much potential!

Fed-Kun's army
@Steamedtoast … did you get cheated in the past or what?

I'm seriously wondering how could someone get triggered this bad from a novel with medieval themed setting (which known for β€œnobles have lovers” tendency).

Are you having difficulty with differentiating between fiction and reality? Just asking for pure curiosity.

You're basically triggered seeing a fictional woman got β€˜cheated’ (by your definition) while the said woman is actually OK with that… scrap that, she even wished for it to happens.
Then you ranted like a madlad, posting wall of text in forum.🀣

@sherrynity Yeah, no use talking with someone like you who hasn't grow up in mind at all but delights in acting like a toddler.

I wasn't getting "triggered" by the story. I dislike the way it is going and stated as much. If anything "triggered" me at all it is your understanding of consent. But you're not even able to properly respond to given facts or understand the story you are reading (how is him cheating while he is married in the past???).

I hope noone has the misfortune to romantically associate themselves with you until you learn what proper consent looks like, else they'll be in for a world of hurt.

I’ve only read until Chapter 3 but everything going on seemed.. iffy for me.
And it looks like a bomb just got thrown in chapter 4 (basing from all these comments) but I don’t know, I might pick it up again someday.

Users who are viewing this thread