Daites Ryou Koubouki

If things go south, isnt it better to declare independency for Daites? In that way you can control the circulation of technology and goods so it wont go to wrong hands. Well of course the problem of spies are still dangerous but its better than being a territory of another kingdom.
Its backstory is somewhat similar to "Pumpkin Scissor" manga. When a genius scientist invented most of the things that should be slowly invented over hundred of years, then caused "technology gap" which then destroy the current way of war and social hierarcy. Well i know it is a slow life isekai and not a dark tragedy manga, but realistically speaking its a huge concern nonetheless. Really looking forward to see how the author go with this manga.

here is the long-awaited unique reincarnation fantasy manga adaptation!

SO UNIQUE §
Sorry but this line made me smirk.

Fed-Kun's army
There is a saying in writing that you should ask yourself "is this the most interesting part of the characters life, and if not why aren't you showing the reader that?" This manga suffers heavily from that it starts throwing inventions at us on chapter 2 and acting like we are suppose to find this interesting and be amazed and the MCs ingenuity and genius but it is all things we have seen before and has no novelty.

Omg I am super super excited for chapter 3 you guys thanks for the realease and I look forward to the next chapter

Lol am i the only one finding it hilarious that they already had intercourse added to that from dusk til dawn but there is still no kiss scene. I dunno if this is jumping the gun or what haha

Memorized a locomotive blue print as a child?? How sceptical.

I cant take this seriously at all..

This is amazing! The plot is interesting, the ML is handsome and sincere, and the MC is mindblowingly efficient~~~!!! I like that she's rather different from other MC's that are scared of admitting to their ML's that they're reincarnations. I especially love the MC's straightforward actions. Also Fujoshi rules!!!! >u<

@hafizwhdh
considering that great duchies was a thing is feasible but knowing the political climate of the surroundings kingdoms is more risky that it's seems, for example we don't know that will be the responce from the killer doll in front of that "sudden" independence, moreover we still don't know how fare a blessed man versus ballistic weaponry (I'm not assuming nothing because the former could have a plot armor grade of protection)

I both love and hate the direct implications + time skips. It hilarious and refreshing how they mention those kind of things but don’t show them at all— but sometimes I’m interested to know what went down 🤣

(But I guess part of what makes it great is that we’ll never know/no ruined expectations)

I don´t know if I should call her unfortunate or not?😗
She gets married to a guy she doesn´t know because the king said so.😒
And after they are married she gets devoured, (ra**ed) the day after she gets to know him.😓
After all this, she shows him all her secrets, and because she is a ``good girl´´ gets to get f***ed the whole night. (Isn´t this mindbreak)😖
He treats her like he owns her and all her achivements.😒

And everything is fine because he is a hotty?😓

If the guy would be ugly.....😏

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit.. concerned by the constant spousal rape and the fact that her dad basically sold her to be an onahole after everything she did for the territory.

Group Leader
Despite having an incredibly memory, the MC is stupidly daft. I can't stand her or the whole situation. It really just doesn't make sense and both she and her country are sharing the information much too easily.
Plus her entire motivation being BL? I can see they're trying to take the story in a more serious direction but I can't take it seriously at all. If this was a sillier or more casual series then I guess it would be okay but right now it's just laughably bad.

@redbeanbunny I completely disagree. The MC is actually pretty smart and acts it as well. Let me explain why:

1. She made a very smart decision to tell her husband about the inner workings of her FIEFDOM. Not country. They do not have a country but a fief. A fief is a piece of land that is assigned by the king to a noble as a reward for a good deed and this land will then run in the rewarded's family until or unless it has been reclaimed by the royal court. The whole point that the author was trying to make was that because the fief is located in such a remote area (and it is not a notable land space, like a country let's say) makes it perfect to hide the technological developments there. If it were a country it would not be as secluded, other rulers would constantly send spies where as they have no reason to now. Moving on.

2. Telling her husband about the technological developments and such is a very good move given his status and her appraisal of him on the first meeting. Think about it, if he's going to be living there he's going to find out about these things (or at least some of them) eventually. And it's much better to get him on your side and have him understand the weight of the information contained in the land than to have him dig around on his own and potentially expose something to the rest of the world. It also takes away the whole "misunderstanding stemming from miscommunication" aspect which is always great.

3. No her entire motivation isn't BL. Didn't you read the part where she heard about the suffering of the people in her fiefdom? She was telling the prince that she overheard her father talking about it when she was a child and didn't want to just stand by and do nothing when she obviously had the means to improve the quality of living. The BL is just comic relief.

Sorry I went on a rant, I just wanted to get that out. xD

I really think this might be one of the best ways to go about an isekai situation. If you change history that much that is. If you don't change history then it's probably just best to hide the reincarnation but that's not an option for her.

Group Leader
@Aanik
She boosted the tech that much and all of it remained hidden? I dont think so, even if this place is in the middle of nowhere. But isekai logic so putting that aside... And if they cared so much about secrecy that no one has found out, she immediately just tells this guy that she was forcefully taken by, political marriage, and also just met? A more clever person would at least hold some cards in her hand, thats not a simple misunderstanding trope. I dont care if hes royalty its just dumb and potentially dangerous for the people.

And she seems concerned about war which is very reasonable, but continues to develop way advanced weapons of warfare in comparison to others cuz why. Like oh boo theres not rlly war right now and i dont want it but im gonna stir the pot and do something that would cause others to feel extremely threatened if they find out?? Which ok means of protection in a worse case scenario not a terrible idea, but then she also immediately tells all this to a person who has reasons to take this extremely advanced tech to start shit or exploit her fief people and also whom she doesnt know AT ALL. Its just stupid. Its crazy. Its good to trust your spouse but like she has responsibility for the tech and those affected by it.

That might have been mentioned off-hand, but much of the focus of her reasoning so far has been on her BL fantasies. Even if its just comic relief they havent done much to make that other point stick and make me feel like the mc actually cares or has a personality other than BL mania since shes also managing her marriage and exposing her fief in a dumb way. She feels insincere bc shes overshadowed by the gimmick (along with photographic memory).

Anyways this isnt that deep. Not trying to start shit over a manga but i just boiled it down to "this is stupid", in addition to what other reviews already mention. The tone is super off as too. I could care less about the weird logic and lack of strategm (and i enjoy that kind of zany stuff) if they dont start getting all political-intrigue where logic and strategm is very important, which it seemed like they were gonna if war is an actual issue. I stopped reading it after 3/4 chapters so if it ever improved i will never know.

@redbeanbunny

So I understand what you're trying to say and I do agree that it would be hard- if not impossible- to hide tech like that since they do leave trace (pollution etc.). However on the point of the mc trusting her husband, well here's my thoughts on that: I think that (seeing how smart she is) she probably did some background checks on him, tried to figure out his motivations and goals and the such. If not then I agree that it was a pretty dumb move to reveal it all to him but at the same time I'm pretty sure it would have been revealed eventually. So I think, after doing a thorough info search, she decided that it was okay to tell him but since it isn't mentioned I can't be sure.

And as for the weapons (I don't remember exactly which ones were introduced. Just cannons. Were there guns?)... they most likely are for other uses than as weapons. And for those that can only be used as weapons (guns and the such) those are probably for defence, though I understand that they are threatening.

And the whole BL thing, I'm very sure that it's just comedic relief since she has developed things that are not required to push the "BL" goal. Cannons, trains and cars being a few examples. It was mentioned that the reason she started developing the land was for the wellbeing of the citizens (I think? Not 100% sure if it was this one.).

Sorry for the flimsiness in the facts, I haven't read this in a while. And yeah I do agree with quite a bit you've said but not all.

Group Leader
@Aanik
None if that has been indicated at all as far as I've read so there is little reason to think she has investigated. And even then relying only on intelligence and not even confirming urself a little before dumping the ENTIRE can of worms...

As for war tech, the prince guy was surprised by the advancement of cannons and gunpowder and she still continues to develop these weapons so they're improving. Cannons are a big deal if your country uses swords only or something. She also specifically pointed out they were working on better weapons. Not to mention that in general everything is more advanced and will give huge advantages over others without steam/trains/phones etc.

And she did infact say that the phones/trains advancements were for the sake of being able to spread BL. She has other good intentions no doubt, but thats what she tells others and thats what the series description says.

Anyways thats it no need to defend this generic mc that much lol. And also the typical shoujo love interest who is just shown as romantic or something when what hes doing is kinda gross.

I kinda like it, but would like far more without the BL baiting bullshit.

and the cheating, like wtf dude, that doesn't sit well at all.

Users who are viewing this thread