Daites Ryou Koubouki

Unexpected but not horrible? Lots of BL/ Bi type stuff which isn't bad, but cheating is so... Idk... It's a little outside the box

Wait so Marisa is bi ?!
Well I don’t mind it since her wife doesn’t mind it either but id prefer a full devotion to his wife

The husband kissing with another (man) is cheating even the other party is male. It might be as the comedy but cheating didn't sit well with me. I'm disappointed the prince behavior.

Dex-chan lover
It was bearable... 'Till chapter 4 which gave me cancer.

I agree with mostly everyone. Its time to drop it. It was so good too. But I don't condone cheating! Its just too much going on.

Fed-Kun's army
Look at those homophobes. Look at thooooosee~ 🤣

You guys got surprised buttsecked by the author LMAO

I’m a bit disappointed. I like yaoi and I like shoujo but I don’t like cheating/ all of a sudden open relationships. Just not my thing. If it’s a romance I like 1v1.

I tried to read this again and I can't.
I didn't like the meaningless sex between the main "couple" and now you see him cheating on her. I just can't continue.
Yeah I understand her not caring cause they barely met and are now married but if he's just going to have sex with whoever then I just can't.

This isn't really an "open" relationship. Those I assume both parties talk about it before they engage in it. There was no talking. This is just plain cheating and her being fine with it after the fact doesn't make him less of a cheater.

Not to mention his earlier hostility to her BL doesn't even make sense to me. Whatever.

I'm not sure what to feel.
I'm bi, and I'm always up for bi representation, but why the prince gotta be a cheater? Because that's what he is. They play it off for a laugh because the protagonist herself isn't in love with him, but the fact of the matter is, he cheated on his wife. If they had established that it is common for people to continue sleeping with others after marriage, or that open marriages are the norm, that would be a different story. But from the way they reacted to her finding out about their trysts, it's clear that even they know what they were doing is wrong. It is. It's cheating. I already did not like the male lead, and I don't like him even more.

As a complete straight person I find this both amusing and disturbing. That caught me completely off guard

Am I the only one who starting chanting 'threesome, threesome, threesome' at the last chapter?

Uh i'm disturbed by the fact that he basically cheats on her (even though she seems to be okay with it later)

Users who are viewing this thread