Daites Ryou Koubouki

Fed-Kun's army
First manga I've read with poly undertones that isn't a harem šŸ¤” huh. Male lead is a little rapey tho

Dex-chan lover
@iamKHEEMchi I'm surprised it got updated too, but, sadly, the manga series will never get done unless someone else finishes it because the novel series never got finished. Author died in a car accident in 2017 :(

@TheGodEmperor

Omggggggg šŸ˜­ this is soo sad.. When it happened, is this manga still ongoing or did they made this after the accident? I really feel sad about this. It felt like Byokyaku Shirushi no Hime manga in which it never got updated due to the mangaka died because of cancer.

šŸ˜¢šŸ˜­

@LaDeeDah EXACTLY. IF you're in love. In this case, she isn't. And I was saying i wouldn't mind with the mentality and situation she's in.
I'm not saying i would be happy if the man i love leaves me for someone else. šŸ¤Ø

Whoa whoa whoa hold up the author died already? Thatā€™s so sad!ā˜¹ļø RIP
Tbh this manga isn't that bad in my opinion. Like sure, they were getting a little sexual in the beginning but the fl doesn't seem to mind it and just focuses on fantasizing BL tho

i get that its for a joke and that its certainly not intended to be rape, but hauling a girl off to have sex while she says "no no no" is like what rape looks like.

Fed-Kun's army
@LyvNation ....that's quite literally what I said šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø. That it's fine for her cuz she wasn't in love yet. But irl if she was in love, it wouldn't work

Fed-Kun's army
excuse you, wwhuuut? šŸ¤Ø
it has been months since I've last read a chapter so I was really lost. gonna reread prev ch now..
but why the drama tho, whut? šŸ¤”

Ok first I like the husband but after he took her when still in relationship with his aide I started to hate him!! UNFAITHFUL LOVERS SHOULD ALL DIE!!!

Double-page supporter
I feel a real shock to known about the husband and his aid, feel like got cheated on myself. The other part of story was quite good so it really dampened my mood. Will still follow and see how it pan out. If the relationship continue on then would likely to unfollow it.

Will this be updated soon with the translations..? I was really sad to find out that the author passed away. they created something amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread