Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A girlfriend who is taken to the game center by a useless human.

This guy is really resilient. Personally, i wouldve broken within the first chapter and never spoken to anyone again. though i suppose ive already done that anyways.

Dex-chan lover
she likes to fix things but at the same time she like worthless person?
aiyo im not sure hows the ending gonna be

whether he stay useless and getting dumped for it
or
he became somewhat useful and getting dumped for it

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this actually gave some insight on her constant abuse: I think it's her defense mechanism.
She generally puts him down whenever he tries to do something to impress/compliment her and when he's down she mockingly cheers him up just enough to get him out of the depression abyss but still low enough to amuse herself, but this one time it was different: she was genuinely taken back by his sudden "coolness", I dare say she even panicked, quickly rationalized where he got the ring and verbally abused him even more brutally than usual.
I think she might be so terrified of being in a relationship with someone on equal standing that she physically cannot stop being abusive towards the poor guy.

Dex-chan lover
My guy isn’t even doing anything that bad but she constantly puts him down. Idk how he keeps being so enthusiastic.

Double-page supporter
I said it before and I’ll say it again. Author has lost the sauce. FMC isn’t verbally abusive enough and MC is not breaking down from it enough to deserve any positive affirmations in him being a useless sack of shit. I blame whoever his editor is for either making it to vanilla or not pushing the author to double down on the cruelty.

Dex-chan lover
In this version it seems like she at least acknowledges and reciprocates her partner's love, albeit not directly.
She's like an older Nagatoro who has graduated from childish taunting to a more psychological bullying.

She's wearing the ring. On her left hand. On her ring finger. She really loves him.
I think her reasoning of her acting really harsh that most consider toxic is she wants him to change and be his support in her won weird way.

Aggregator gang
This is tragic gaming experience :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq:
She is just build different.
Also seeing that "cool human" sequence made a deep cut in my soul. Hizumi with cute eyes is much scarier than the original.

Aggregator gang
I also prefer the pre-serialization.
BTW, a lot of people didn't see it, but she actually cared about him there, too. The thing with the ring also happened and it was cuter, IMO.

Dex-chan lover
I also prefer the pre-serialization.
BTW, a lot of people didn't see it, but she actually cared about him there, too. The thing with the ring also happened and it was cuter, IMO.
People keep saying they prefer the pre-serialization, but honestly they seem about the same to me lol, it's always been super obvious that she loves him, heck, she says it every chapter. People were just like "ooooo if she's insulting him she doesn't love him so that doesn't count" bakas, all of them 🙄

Double-page supporter
I feel like this girl just wants to fix things but always responds to positive things with demeaning comments lMAo.

Users who are viewing this thread