Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - To The Catatombs!

Dex-chan lover
This is just stupid. There is obvious meddling, with a bunch of witnesses, no way the guild would normally just sit and do nothing. Sure, the guy may complete the dungeon, but then the guild shouldn't disqualify them if they can't bring in the necessary loot, since it's not available anymore.

Dex-chan lover
He's not a sociopath. But I feel your irritation.
tbf, a lots of isekai mangas' problems will be easily solved with "just kill them".
But he isn't a sociopath, so I doubt he will do.
You are both correct on that point, however I'm actually less than certain when it come to his auto-combat mode. That said, I do agree that tends to be hopped to too easily by readers in a lot of cases.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm just looking forward to whatever ridiculous thing he will find/hunt next. I especially love the guild staff's expressions when he goes to turn it in lol

Dex-chan lover
Drama for the sake of drama. This is clear harassment from the group and corruption on the guild's part. If an unidentified dangerous monster appeared, what does that have to do with the boss and dungeon core? Why did they specifically have a supervisor while others don't? He came out and said that they were destroying areas not helping with dangerous creatures, with multiple witnesses outside of MC and "Boy who's clearly a girl". And now a place that suppose to be Spring has a blizzard....and just so happen that a girl who has the ability to do so is there.

I mean, at least put some effort into hiding the corruption.

Dex-chan lover
Usually the baddies will be set off by the MC finding success, but these lunatics just seem to have such a hate boner for "trash" they happily cast aside - that they are now using the full force of their fame to ruin this for everyone...

Instead of standard dickheads, I think we are dealing with full scale psychotic narcissists here.

Forget our hero putting them in their place, we really need to see some law enforcement here... Especially after the guild mistress put her efforts into seeing how the MC is pulling off such feats.

Dex-chan lover
Why do these baddies think "so highly" of our MC?

Seriously, "seen through your trashy skill and shallow thinking"??? You mean going about his daily life, same as everyone, else equates to all that? Ehh??? Or are you expecting him to be all "high and mighty" like you and attempt revenge?

They lost me and their sense of logic the moment I saw them.

Double-page supporter
Why do these baddies think "so highly" of our MC?

Seriously, "seen through your trashy skill and shallow thinking"??? You mean going about his daily life, same as everyone, else equates to all that? Ehh??? Or are you expecting him to be all "high and mighty" like you and attempt revenge?

They lost me and their sense of logic the moment I saw them.
They are elitists from what I gather. Each of them has UnIque-rank skills and think that the MC owning a Unique-rank skill like them, but which they consider useless, is degrading their own worth, so they want to make away with the MC, so no one would dare belittle them by comparing them to the "useless" Unique-rank skill of the MC...

Users who are viewing this thread