Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Airu

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the age old forbidden sales increasing technique beat the shit out of people until they become loyal customers
Isn’t that how Microsoft made it to the top? I mean every time they release a new OS it feels like they are kicking me in the balls until I get used to it and then they release a new one…

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t that how Microsoft made it to the top? I mean every time they release a new OS it feels like they are kicking me in the balls until I get used to it and then they release a new one…
Nah it's because bills rich daddy needed a front for IBM software and gave his loser kid a fake rags to riches story then they beat it into everyone in the world

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, Airu is pretty much based on Yuko Goto's Gotouza-sama.
Would happily get knee'd/10

Contributor
Nah it's because bills rich daddy needed a front for IBM software and gave his loser kid a fake rags to riches story then they beat it into everyone in the world
The guy knows what's up.
Then Bill white washed his reputation with his charitable "foundation" the one that allows him to consequence free hand out big dollops of cash to oraganistations like the WHO and of course there's nothing wrong with it if it's charity right...

Users who are viewing this thread